Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of loud knockings on my front door.

I walk over, still half asleep, as I open it slowly. "Girls? What are you doing here?" I mumble.

"We heard! Move out of the way," Dinah says.

The girls push their way inside and I just close the door behind them.

"Heard what?" I ask confusingly.

"I'm killing that bitch! How could she just not take responsibility for your baby?" Dinah speaks angrily.

"Dinah-"

"No! Don't give us that bullshit. Dinah is right," Normani says.

"How did-"

"It doesn't matter how we found out. The only thing that matters right now is supporting you," Ally says.

"And dragging that bitch by the hair all the way here," Dinah adds.

"And getting that bitch to take responsibility, forced or not," Normani finishes.

I cross my arms across my chest as I bite my lower lip. "I don't want to force her into anything," I said.

"It's her fucking baby too," Normani says.

"For real I-"

"What are you going to do then?" Ally cuts Dinah off.

"I'm gonna talk to her. See if I can... Get on her board. Without forcing and without threatening her," I look at Dinah and Normani.

"No promises," Dinah crosses her arms across her chest.

"I'm with DJ on this," Normani says.

"You guys are worse than Liam," I said.

"I bet Liam wants to straight murder that bitch right now," Dinah says.

"You guys told him?" I asked, eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"We had to," Normani says.

I sigh heavily as I slowly rub my temples. "I was gonna tell him on my own," I said.

"You were gonna sugarcoat it," Normani says.

"Guys it's fine... I can take care of this baby on my own I'm already a single mother," I said.

"Nah uh! After Zayn, I ain't letting anybody else leave you. Not like this," Ally says.

"Okay but please... Let me talk to her first... Again," I said.

"Do you think she will take responsibility?" Ally asks.

"She'll come around. I know she will," I said.

My front door bursts open and in walks Liam as he slams the door shut.

"Liam! Chill!" I said.

"Fuck no! Don't give me that bullshit Lauren. Not right now," Liam says.

"Where's juñior?" I ask.

"My wife took him out for breakfast while I came here," Liam says.

"That wasn't necessary-"

"Of course it was necessary! I already had one person leave my baby sister with the full responsibility of a kid. I'm not letting anybody else do it again," Liam says.

"What are... What are you going to do?" I frown.

"Well this time it's not Zayn so I can't beat the shit out of Camila but I will give her a damn choice. She either takes responsibility or I'll ruin her," Liam says.

"Yes, Liam!" Dinah cheers.

"When are you going to talk to her?" I ask.

"Now! Let's go," Liam says. He grabs my arm and opens the front door, pulling me after him.

"Liam! Ouch!" I said.

Liam lets go of me as he sighs heavily. "I'm sorry but I'm sorta pissed at you too. This already happened to you once and you didn't learn your fucking lesson," Liam says.

"How was I suppose to know Camila would do the same thing as Zayn?" I asked angrily.

"By the way she is! How deeply do you know that woman?" Liam asks.

"I know mostly everything about her. What she desires, her favorite song, her favorite band all of that, and a few deeper things but she's hiding something. Something deep. Something that hurt her so much. I can feel it," I said.

"Hurt her so much that she can't... Even say it," Liam says.

"Yeah," I nod slowly.

Liam pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. "Okay. I will have somewhat sympathy for her," He says.

"Good because she won't be able to take responsibility for this kid if you completely ruin her," I said.

"I will ruin her enough to send a message," Liam smiles softly.

"Well then, let's get going," I said.

"Do you even know where she lives?" Liam asks.

"Yes but let me ask her cousin where she is because I doubt she would answer me," I said.

"Okay," Liam nods.

After texting Harry and him telling me where Camila will be, he sends me the address of his house.

"She will be at her cousin's house today," I show Liam.

"Let's go then," Liam says.