Obsessed

Before you begin reading this story, I would advise you to go through the warnings. This story is my first attempt at thriller/suspense. I have ideas in my head about how I want it to go about but I'll plan it better once I started publishing the chapters. Updates with me are never guaranteed but I'm trying to stick to a schedule. Hence, you can expect alternate days updates for the time being. 

I had earlier published the story as a Jinyoung fan fiction. However, I realized I'm more comfortable with 1D fan fiction. I guess it's cause I'm so used to writing about them since my high school days. 

I know a lot of you are waiting for me to continue on with my previous stories and I honestly do want to work on all of them, but I'm going to go one old story at a time. So presently, my focus is on Finishing Faking Gay from my old Larry fanfictions.

Moving on to the characters in this book and their respective ages: 

1: Harry Edward Styles - the main character 

Age: 24 years

Hair: Long, curly 

2: Zayn Malik - recurring character 

Age: 24 years 

Hair: black - medium length but he loved to chop them off

3: Liam Payne- recurring character

Age: 25 years 

Hair: brown, short 

4: Niall Horan - recurring character

Age: 23 years 

Hair: dyed blonde and medium length 

5: Louis Tomlinson - recurring character 

Age: 28 years

Hair: brown, short. 

I'm just writing the character's age and hair cause this is how I picture it and I know right now they have very different hairstyles and of course, very different ages (lol). 

WARNINGS: 

- mentions of self-harm and suicide 

- non-consensual themes 

- stalking 

- obsessive relationships/pairings 

Please don't read ahead if any of these makes you uncomfortable.