1k view special: The Day They Met

:This was inspired by THSC - VOID - Copperright sketch PMV/animatic, the song especially:

:Lol this was posted at 830 views instead of 1k:

Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slunk into the restricted area of the museum, I had been sent to steal something worth a fortune. Terrence was threatening to kick me from the clan if I didn't "Become useful". My necklaces jangled as I clamored up the podium. I started to cut the first layer of glass, there was a loud squeaking noise. I dropped the glass cutter, it hit the ground with a clank. I lept off the podium hoping no one heard anything. I picked it up and went back to attempting to cut the protective glass surrounding the gigantic emerald. I carefully cut the second layer, then the third, and the fourth. I started to remove the layers of glass carefully. I read the plaque, the value appeared to be around 2M. I smiled and picked up the emerald, alarms began to blare. "Oh shit," I said. I almost left without the emerald, but I tried to pick it up again.

Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bandana was pulled up to my eyes, I heard alarms sounding. I hadn't stolen anything yet so I was a bit confused. I rushed to the restricted room, there was a young man also trying to steal the emerald. "OI! I WAS GONNA' STEAL THAT!" I shouted. The young man turned, that's when I recognized him. "Wait, yar part of the Toppat Clan, ain't ya? Ya're the kid who was caught stealin' that cash necklace!" I exclaimed. "You got that right," the young man snapped, "Now fuck off or I shoot you." He whipped out a gun. "Woah Woah Woah! I a'mire tha' clan!" I said. The man's facial expression softened and I said, "You beat me to tha' necklace tha' ya're wearing." Armed police burst in and I began to panic. The young man held out his hand and said, "You help me, I help you, deal?" "Fine," I agreed. I took his hand and he pulled me up onto the podium. "My name is Reginald Copperbottom by the way," he said. I snorted and Reginald said, "I could shove you off this podium if I wanted to." "So can I," I retorted, "You ca' call me No Name." "Well we both have teaseable names, but let's go!" Reginald said. I helped Reginald carry the emerald to the exit while providing suppressing fire. He kicked open the door and we threw the emerald into a car. "Get in!" Reginald shouted. I barely had time to buckle up before Reginald slammed his foot on the gas.

Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed the pedal to the metal and the car sped off. The police were hot on our tails, so I asked No-Name, "How are you at firing a rifle from a moving vehicle?" "Pretty good," No-Name replied. "Good, there is a rifle in the back, can you snipe the police?" I asked. "One step ahead of you!" He said. I looked over for a moment, No-Name had the rifle and was firing repeatedly at our pursuers. "Ok get ready!" I shouted. "For what?" No-Name shouted back. I slammed a button on the dashboard and the car shifted to a mini jet. I flew it to the airship and docked it quickly. I parked the jet and climbed out, No-Name got out as well. I looked up, Terrace Suave was standing right in front of me. "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. I didn't think you would make it out of there, I didn't need you to make it out of there," He said cruelly, "Who is your friend?" "Uh, uh," I stuttered. "I'm No-Name," No-Name spoke up. I cleared my throat and said, "He helped me get the emerald back here, sir." "Really, well then he may become a Toppat if he wishes," Terrence said, "Now let me see this emerald."

Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the trunk of the car and stepped aside, I was a bit lost in thought. Reginald had been so brave and bold when driving and doing everything else, but he was scared of this one man. When he was driving, firing with a pistol, he looked kind of, hot. "No no no, I can't be crushing on someone I just met!" I thought to myself. I was snapped back to reality when I heard Reginald's voice saying, "No-Name, come on let's go get you a top hat." "Hmm," I said, "oh sorry I spaced out." "That's alright," Reginald said. "Reginald, get the emerald to the vault. I would like to speak with No-Name," Terrence said. Reginald said something under his breath but obeyed the command and with the help of another toppat they dragged the emerald off. "You are the masked criminal, are you not?" asked Terrence. "Some call me that, others the bandana thief," I said. "Good good, this clan always needs better members. To many bumbling idiots like Reginald," He said. I tensed up in anger a little bit when Terrence called Reginald a bumbling idiot. "Come, let's pick out a nice top hat for you," He said. I dug through a box of top hats until I chose a slightly western style one. I set it on my head and smiled, "Looks good on you," Terrence said.