Chapter Four: The Government Raid

A Few Weeks Later

----------------------------

Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My radio crackled and Reniald's voice came through, "RIGHT! Bzzt- GOVERNMENT -chchbzt- I'M BEING -blzts- CAPTU-" I flipped the airship to autopilot and ran to the cafeteria. There were about twenty dead Toppats and about thirty dead army men around. A glass panel on the cafeteria window had been shattered. I saw Reginald, Ellie, and Henry, they had been handcuffed and tied up. Someone grabbed me by the throat, I kicked back and flew into the air. I turned and saw about forty army members. I blasted about ten of them with my laser eye. I flew behind Reginald and whispered, "I got a plan, they probably want ya alive, so just play along." "Alright, just be careful," he said. "ANY OF YA MOVE AND HE DIES!" I roared as my cybernetic hand became a sword. I pressed the sword to Reginald's throat gently. The army men halted, I smirked and decapitated the six nearest ones. I used my multi-tool and cut Reginald, Henry, and Ellie's bonds. They had no weapons, but they grabbed ones off of the deceased military men. "YA FOOLS!" I shouted, "I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY BOYFRIEND AND TOPPAT LEADER!" A general called for back up and a helicopter flew to the window. Henry and Ellie turned and said together, "Is that Charles!?!" Reginald used a harpoon gun and dragged the helicopter to the airship. I boarded it and dragged the pilot out. "Careful with him, we know him," exclaimed Ellie. The other army men were packed into an escape pod and sent back to the ground. "W-whats going on?" asked the captive, "Henry, Ellie, is that you?" "Charles calm down," said Henry, "Right Hand Man let him go." "Ya ain't the boss of me Reginald is," I snapped. "Let him go Right," Reginald said. I let Charles go and he curled up into a ball."

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, what are we going to do with him?" I asked. "Don't hurt me please!" Charles whimpered. "Ya got three options, join the Toppat Clan, be stuck in a cell, or be thrown off the airship," Right Hand Man explained. "Uh, uh," stuttered Charles. "Give him a room and let him have free reign to the airship," begged Ellie. "Well, I suppose so. Under one condition, Charles must not go to the records room and he has to pilot the ship. Our main pilot, Burt Curtis, vanished when the rocket was destroyed. We presume he is dead," I said. "Fine fine, just don't hurt me!" Charles squealed. "Right, take Charles to pick out a tophat, we don't want anyone to hurt him because they think he isn't a Toppat," I said. "B-but I'm not a Toppat," Charles said. "This is for ya own safety," Right Hand Man said as he began to lead Charles to storage. A little while later Right Hand Man came back to the cafeteria and said, "Charles is in room 319. He's now got a dark grey tophat." "We will go try to convince him to become a Toppat," said Ellie, taking Henry's hand. They walked off, and I leaned on Right Hand Man. "That was a bit crazy," I said. "Ya said it," Right agreed. Right Hand Man and I walked to my office. Right Hand Man sat down on the couch and switched his cybernetic hand to a sword. He began cleaning the blood off it and I sat down at my desk. I sighed and started on the paperwork.

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished cleaning my sword and switched it back to my normal hand. I picked up a book on sword tactics and began to read it. I heard a noise behind me and turned around. I almost screamed, Reginald was tied up and a few government officials were standing beside him. One had a gun pointed at Reginald's head. "Greetings," a familiar voice said as they stepped out of the shadows. "Terrence Suave!?!" I exclaimed. "Move and I shoot your precious Reginald," he said, "Now, you are going to let my men tie you up and let me take over the airship." I fell to my knees and used a call button I had in my cybernetic hand. Terrence's men tied me up and threw me next to Reginald. They dragged me and Reginald onto a helicopter, then Ellie and Henry burst in followed by a horde of Toppats. "HEY, THAT'S OUR LEADER AND HIS RIGHT HAND MAN!!" roared Ellie. Two Toppats shot the guards and they dropped us, Reginald fell through the gap between the airship and helicopter. "AAAAAGGGHHHH! HELP!" screamed Reginald. I shifted my cybernetic hand to the multi-tool that Reginald had gotten me for Christmas. I broke the handcuffs and cut the other bonds. I dove after Reginald then switched my legs to rocket form and doubled my speed. Seventy feet to the ground, fifty feet to the ground, thirty feet to the ground. I grabbed Reginald and flew upwards. "That was way too close," he said. "Ya can say that again," I agreed. We flew back up to the airship, the other followers of Terrence were dead. I set Reginald down carefully and we saw that Terrence Suave had been captured. "That guy seemed to be the leader so we got 'im," explained Ellie. "We will interrogate Terrence later, I need a minute to settle," said Reginald. Me and Reginald walked back to our room and he flopped onto the couch. I went and sat beside him, "Suave did say he would get revenge on you when we overthrew him," I said as I took Reginald's hand.