Chapter Seven: KILL THE BASTARD!

:WARNING: THERE WILL BE A VERY GORY PART, TERRANCE IS LITERALLY TORN APART:

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reginald was standing in front of the mirror, in his PJs, practicing his evil laugh. "Did that sound good, Right? He asked. "Yes love, tha' sounded fine. It's now a'most ten thir'y, so will ya get your maniacal ass inta bed! We 'ave a raid tom'rrow you know," I growled, I was tired and therefore grumpy so I didn't talk nice to Reginald. "Don't be so grumpy, Right," Reginald laughed. I walked over to him, kicked his legs out from under him, and caught him. "Right then, 'ere gettin' to bed, now," I snapped. I dragged Reginald to bed and flung him onto it, I then laid down beside him. "Your man'acal laugh is sur' to spook Terr'nce," I reassured Reginald. "But I don't want to scare him, I want to scare him to death," Reginald complained. "Oh Reggie," I sighed and put an arm around him. "Ya will get your chance fo' revenge, but don't make me 'ave to bust ya out o' prison fo' armed assault or som'thin'," I said. "Fine fine, Harriet had an idea anyways," Reginald replied. He yawned and set his head on my chest, I hugged Reginald closer to me. Reginald fell asleep instantly and I shook my head softly. "Workin' too much still, eh love?" I yawned and then fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to the alarm clock going off, "AGH! WHUT THE FUCK IS GOIN' ON 'ERE!" I shouted. "Right, it's just the alarm clock, calm down," Reginald said, "We really need to get a different one." I growled in agreement and got up to get ready for the day. The next thing I knew, there was a gunshot and then a bullet lodged in my left leg. "Aw shit," I swore. Reginald yipped and I heard more gunshots. I scanned the room and saw Terrence in the corner with a small handgun. I promptly called for backup and Amber and Ellie Rose, Henry and Harriet Stickmin, Pick, and Carol Cross burst in. 

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick somehow managed to steal the gun right out of Terrence's hands. Then the others tied him up and dragged him off. Then Right noticed his and my hats were gone and shouted, "Pick get your kleptomaniac ass back in here!" Pick walked back in sheepishly and set the hats back on our heads, he then slunk off. "Reg, help me get this bullet out of my leg," Right said. I got up and we walked over to the couch. We both sat down and I removed the bullet carefully, I then welded the bullet hole back together. When I finished, he kissed me on the lips. We kissed for a few moments until we had to break for air. "Thanks, Reggie, I love ya," Right Hand Man said. "No problem, I love you too," I replied. I got up and walked into the bathroom, I then got dressed and brushed my hair. I put my top hats on and brushed my teeth, I yawned and walked out of the bathroom. Right Hand Man was back asleep and snoring, I went and sat beside him. I poked him multiple times, right on a circuit. "Ack!" Right squealed. He sat up and poked me in the ear with his cold metal hand. "See 'ow it feels!" he snapped. I flinched away and said, "EEP! Ok ok!" "Lemme sleep, I don' feel gre't today," Right moaned. "Oh, uh, I will get you something to eat. What do you want?" I said. "Ugh, I don' know, I don' care," growled right as he flopped back onto the bed. I leaned over him to make sure Right was looking ok, he grabbed the back of my head and smooched me. Right pulled me onto the bed and said, "Gotcha, I feel fine." "You had me worried there, dear," I laughed and Right pulled me into a big hug. We kissed for a few minutes before I tried to free myself from Right Hand Man's hold. "Heheh, you ain't escapin' me," Right laughed. "Come on we have to get to work, we have a meeting at nine," I said. "Naw, I don't think so," He smirked.

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reginald kept trying to squirm out of my grip but I held him down. "I really must go," Reginald said. "Oh fine, that's 'eally too bad," I snarked as I got off the top of Reginald. "Finally," He said, "Come on let's go get some breakfast." "Ok, let's go," I agreed. I helped Reginald to his feet and offered him my arm. He took it and we walked down the halls to the cafeteria. We sat down and ate our food. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned, it was Ellie and Amber. "Hey, love birds!" Amber exclaimed. "Oh not ya too," I growled. "Mwa mwa mwa mwa MWA!" teased Ellie making a heart with her hands. "Ya little bitchy ass hole," I snarled, "I hate ya." "Ok Mr love!" Amber laughed. I promptly slapped both of them and then stomped on their feet. "OWCHIE!" Amber yipped. I laughed and said, "Mess with the gay, do the pay." "Good one, Right!" Reginald snickered. "Well then, come on Amber, let's leave these flirts be," Ellie snickered. I switched my cybernetic hand to a metal baseball bat and clobbered Ellie on the head. "Ow!" She screeched. "Well, someone's grumpy today," Amber sassed. "I will be soon if ya don' cut it ou'," I growled. "Oh, you aren't now?" She asked. I stood up and punched Amber in the gut, she flew across the cafeteria and landed with a thud in a corner. I then flung Ellie after her and yelled, "GRUMPY THIS!" I yawned, sat back down, and practically inhaled my coffee. "Are you ok? You seem off," Reginald asked. "I'm fine, jus' tired," I snapped. I put my head in my hands and growled, "Yeah, tired..." "Hey, are you alright?" He asked. "Yes..." I said. Reginald raised an eyebrow and looked at me unconvinced. "No," I sighed. I got up and started to walk towards the exit. Reginald ran after me and set a hand on my shoulder, "Come, let's talk," he said. We walked back to our room and I sat on the floor in front of the couch. "Braid mah hair Reg, ple'se," I asked. "Of course," said Reginald as he sat down behind me. Reginald began to braid my hair and asked, "What's troubling you?"

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I jus' need sleep, ma'be I am comin' down wit' somthin'," Right Hand Man said. I kept braiding Right's long red hair. I stroked his face and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you, love," Right Hand Man said. I finished braiding Right's hair and he set his head on my leg. I began to hum a lullaby softly, it was an old one my mother used to sing to me when I was little. I heard a soft snore and I heaved the sleeping body of Right Hand Man onto the couch. I draped a blanket over him and set his head on a fluffy pillow. "R-reginald, stay w-with me, p-please!" I heard him mumble. I turned sat back down, "Can ya sing again, ya 'ave a beaut'ful voice," Right begged. "Ok, if you will go to sleep," I replied tenderly. I began to sing again, "The sky is dark and the hills are white, as the storm-king speeds from the north to-night, and this is the song the storm-king sings, as over the world his cloak he flings: "Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep!" He rustles his wings and gruffly sings: "Sleep, little one, sleep!" On yonder mountain-side a vine, Slings at the foot of a mother pine; The tree bends over the trembling thing and only the vine can hear her sing "Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep -- What shall you fear when I am here? Sleep, little one, sleep." The king may sing in his bitter flight, the pine may croon to the vine to-night, but the little snowflake at my breast liketh the song I sing the best: "Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep; Weary thou art, anext my heart; Sleep, little one, sleep." I finished the song and noticed that Right was out cold. I smiled and cuddled up against Right, then slowly drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, Right was still asleep and his head was on my chest. I got up slowly as to not wake him. 

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blinked and yawned, Reginald was gone. I got up and stretched, I straightened my top hat then walked out. I ran a hand through my braided hair and walked to navigation. Sven was steering the ship so I walked over to him and set a hand on his shoulder. "Oh hey dad," Sven said. "'ow 'lose are we to the next vaul'?" I asked. "A couple of hours, we should arrive at 10:30," Sven replied. "Wait, wha' time i' it?" I asked. Sven checked his watch and said, "It's 4:45, dad," "Jeeze, I really slept," I exclaimed, "Where is your father?" "I'm not sure," Sven said. Burt walked in and said, "Hey my little blondie." "Have you seen Reginald, Burt?" I asked. "Yeah, he's playing pool in the lounge," Burt said, "I think he bet the emerald." "Good 'ord, I'd betta go stop 'im," I groaned and facepalmed. I ran to the lounge and dragged Reginald away from the pool table. "Hey! I was about to win!" Reginald exclaimed. "I ain't lettin' ya bet the emerald in a roun' of pool," I snapped. "Fine fine," Reginald submitted. Harriet came running in and exclaimed, "TERRENCE IS LOOSE AND SHOOTING PEOPLE!" "WHAT!" Reginald shouted. They ran off in the direction of the brig and I ran after them. By the time I caught up with them they had Terrence pinned to the wall and Harriet had her machete on Terrence's throat. She slit his throat and Terrence fell to the floor, Reginald whipped out his pocket knife and he and Harriet began stabbing Terrence in the chest. Blood flew everywhere, it smattered onto my clothes and the walls. I gagged when I saw some unrecognizable guts fly across the room and hit the wall with a splat. Harriet let out a battle cry and held up Terrence's bloody heart. Reginald returned the battle cry and they both went back to stabbing. "Hmm, I want a souvenir," Reginald smirked, "This shall do. Hey Right! Catch!" he threw something at me so I caught it. I looked at what Reginald had thrown me, it was one of Terrence's hands. "AGH! WHA' THE FUCK!" I screamed and I promptly threw the hand. "Mummify it or something, I want to threaten prisoners with it!" Reginald shouted. I groaned and said, "Do i' yarself then love, I ain't touchin' that." "I'm fine with that," Reginald shouted back.

Right Hand Man x Reginald Copperbottom (On pause for a while)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara