Chapter Two: The Sister-Ship

A Few Weeks Later

---------------------------

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was eleven pm and I was in bed watching Reginald pace back and forth. "Go to bed Reggie, it's late, this stress isn't good for you," I said. "How can I sleep, we have the government after us, only seven hundred Toppats, and hardly any weapons," Reginald complained. "Alright, you asked for this," I said and got up. I picked up Reginald, bridal style, and set him in our bed. "I will let you braid my hair if it will relax ya," I said. "Alright Righty," he said. I sat on the floor and Reginald sat on the bed. He started braiding my wavy red hair. After about fifteen minutes my red locks were in braids. "Now will ya go to sleep?" I asked Reginald. He yawned and said, "Ok, I will." We laid down together and I put an arm around Reginald. Reginald put his arms around me and said, "Good night, Right." "'Night, Reggie," I replied. 

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw that Right Hand Man was gone, he was probably piloting the ship. I went into my office and got to work on the hundreds of pages of paperwork. Each paper was a new recruit, with their location. Anyone who was not in jail would meet in the jungle. I grabbed a folder of papers and walked to the bow of the airship. I saw Right Hand Man steering the ship, I looked around and saw no one else in here. I snuck up behind Right Hand Man and kissed him on the cheek. "AGH! Oh, Reggie, ya spooked me," said Right Hand Man, "No one saw ya do that, right?" "Nope, we're alone in here," I reassured him. "What's the first destination, Reggie?" he asked. "The wall," I told him. "Ugh, not the wall, that place is the hardest to raid." he groaned. "Just kidding," I laughed, "It's some secluded prison in the desert. We're gonna rack up our employees before we attack the wall." Right Hand Man punched the coordinates in and flipped the autopilot on. "Come on let's go get some breakfast," I said. "Alright, I haven't eaten yet," replied Right Hand Man.

 Right Hand Man's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something didn't feel right. Reginald had been sure we had been alone but by the way everyone was looking at us, whispering and snickering I wasn't so sure. We walked over to Henry and Ellie who seemed to be arguing. They turned when they saw us and Ellie showed us her phone. I was abhorred by what I saw. It was a picture of Reginald kissing me on the cheek, I blazed fire red when Ellie showed us the video. I turned my laser eye on, flew into the air, and roared in my metallic tone, "OK, WHO TOOK THOSE!" Everyone turned to a young, new Toppat, and he burst into tears. I felt no sympathy, he begged for mercy, I gave him none. I was about to blast him when Reginald tugged on my sleeve. "Can I talk to you, in private?" he asked. Reginald dragged me out of the cafeteria and said, "The whole Toppat clan knows now, should we just proclaim our love?" "No, but I still get to blast that kid." I replied grouchily, "Fine, he deserves it anyways," Reginald allowed me. We walked back into the cafeteria and stood in front of everyone. Reginald shouted, "No, this picture is inaccurate, I was whispering some coordinates to Right Hand Man, we were not kissing." I thanked my lucky stars that Reginald was a great liar. I then obliterated the young Toppat and said, "If anyone does this again, yer death will be worse. I showed pity to him." I glared across the cafeteria. Then Reginald and I got our breakfast and took it back to our room. 

 Reginald's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate, we went and deleted the pictures and videos. Right Hand Man put the remains of the young man on display where everyone could see them as a warning. He was in a bad mood still, so when he was napping on the couch set his head in my lap and unbraided and brushed his hair. I loved brushing Right's wavy, red hair, I had short hair because I looked bad with longer hair. I hummed softly to myself and kept brushing his hair. The light in Right Hand Man's mechanical eye flickered and he opened his real eye. I stopped brushing his hair to allow him to get his wits about him. Right Hand Man yawned and said, "Did I give ya permission to brush mah hair?" "Uh, no, but-" I started to speak but was cut off by Right, "Haha, just kiddin' with ya. You can brush mah hair anytime ya like, Reggie. I love it when ya brush mah hair." I went back to brushing Right's hair and he picked up a book on robbery tactics. I pulled his hair into a low ponytail and set his tophat back on his head. "When do you think we should come out to the clan, their catching on you know," I asked. "Howsabouts right before the wedding," said Right Hand Man sarcastically. "I know you're a bit self-conscious about being gay, but we can't keep this a secret forever," I said. "Oh yeah, Mr. Shy Bi?" sassed Right Hand Man. "Touchè, but I didn't mean to insult you, Righty, but we really do," I said. "Fine, but let's wait until around Christmas time. That's only a few weeks and I got a plan," he said.