We stopped that thought and 2 months, I tested positive. I was on cloud nine. Despite being a gynecologist, I didn't know how it feels to have a baby inside me. Of course, I will not know until I become pregnant.

I wanted it to be special for Manik and hence I shopped for small shoes, cute baby dresses and small small items. I put them in a box and I also handcrafted a card that read dad and struck it underneath.

Manik opened it and he was shocked, surprised and what not? He symbolically asked Really? I frantically nodded my head and he immediately lifted me, swirling me all around. From that moment on, our life changed. He became extremely protective of me and our baby. When we realised, we were having twins, we just had happy tears. It was like a dream come true moment for us. Then, on 31st May, our prince and princess both came out looking like a God's gift.

Our princess, Manya, has looks exactly like Manik with brown orbs and black hair.

Our prince Manav has looks similar to me. He has black orbs and jet black hair. They might be twins but not identical ones. Of course, they had similarities like crying at the same time, peeing at the same time, and feeling hungry at the same time.

Our princess, loves being with her father and our prince of course with me.

End of flashback

My thoughts were of course broken by the cries of our babies. Before I could even reach them, Manik calmed down both of them and both went to sleep. I couldn't ask for more.

A loving husband, caring father everything is him. He had the patience that I didn't have. I have the tolerance that he didn't have. We complete each other. I hugged him and lay my head on his shoulder. We both looked at our baby, already planning million of things for them, in our head.

Screen freezes with a happy family. 

The end

The end

Okay I am literally crying! This story comes to an end here.

I am sorry if I disappointed you by not giving a 100 chapter story.

I didn't want this story to drag like a mega serial, honestly.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me to write this story. Thanks to all readers, voters, commenters. You guys truly make my day with your involvement with this story.

I am writing a story after almost 3 years and I didn't know how it was.

Do share your feedbacks, good or bad, about this story. (Don't abuse coz that hurts).

Thanks again to all of you.

If you have any story ideas and you want me to write it, I will definitely write it for you. All you have to do is comment in this chapter/dm me the story lines.
I have got some story ideas, tell me which one you like better so that I can work on it. You can either inline comment as +1 or comment the name of story you want.

1. Replaced bride: Where Nandini marries Manik as her sister runs away from the wedding.

2. Just parents: Nandini marries Manik for the sake of his toddler.

3. Teacher student: Manik is the teacher and Nandini is the student. Watch how their relationship grows.

I never ask anyone to follow me but to get immediate updates regarding the upcoming story, I  suggest you to follow me. Completely your choice though!

Stay safe all. Take care of your mental health and let's keep MaNan living in our hearts forever.

Love you all ❤❤.