45. Furious 😤😡

Guys, I am updating an average chapter length of 1000+ words and this chapter is 850 words long. The every chapter that you comment saying it is short is more than  800 words. Please don't ask me for an update longer than it. I wanted to give my story a cliff hanger kind of thing.  Also, I have a life outside wattpad. I am atleast trying to be regular by giving updates every alternate days.I am upset seeing people asking for longer updates. 

A/N: Don't hate the protagonists please 😶😶. Don't think Nandini is blindly trusting Manik. Let's handle this maturedly. Instead of fighting in front of a third person and giving them the satisfaction of separating the couple, let's sort it out when alone. That was my thought will writing this chapter. No offense to others though.

************

Soha definitely know who is Nandini and that was the main reason she decided to call her here to know what her husband is doing behind her back. Nandini didn't want to believe but whatever she saw with her own eyes deceived her.
She was annoyed. She was irritated. She was furious.

"Manik what the hell is happening here?" Nandini screamed and Soha instantly smiled, why not? Her plan of creating a drift between Manik and Nandini actually worked

"Manik what the hell is happening here?" Nandini screamed and Soha instantly smiled, why not? Her plan of creating a drift between Manik and Nandini actually worked. Manik was shocked. He thought she will believe him. Only if he defends himself, she can believe right?!

"Its nothing like what you saw Nandini. She spilled coffee on my shirt"

"And then I tried to remove it so that I can clear the stain"

"Oh sorry then you are from the office's service department? Manik, you never told me that you have a laundress in your office" Manik wanted to laugh seeing her reply. How more witty can one be?

"Oh miss, you shut up. I am the daughter of Shirdar Khuranna and I can destroy you in seconds"