He stumbled a bit, confused on why Techno and Phil were at his door.

"Dream?"

Techno looked him up and down then into his eyes.

I can guess why... I'm only in boxers and a hoodie, my hair is all over the place, and let's not get started on my face. It's probably still red from me crying last night.

"Oh um h-hey Techno... Hi Phil... W-why are you at my house?"

Dream was looking between the two men standing at his door suspiciously.

"Dream? Mate, are you okay? You don't look well,"

"Oh I'm fine, just... just tired"

He rubbed his eyes to try and look more awake.

"You don't look like you're fine Dream, you look like you're actually dead... just tell us what happened... please,"

Techno looked at him pleadingly and anyone could see the worry in his eyes.

Dream and Techno weren't really close, but did care for each other as rivals, and friends. Most people would think they hated eachother when they were actually just kind of like family.

They trust each other a lot, but agree that there are some things they'd rather not share.

Techno doesn't share what the voices say most of the time, but sometimes he will tell Dream the funny things. There was one time he said that they argued about which chocolate bars tasted better.

Dream doesn't show his face for personal reasons and Techno knows he's uncomfortable with it. He knows that he didn't-

Wait

My face-

Fuck

Dream let out a gasp and ran back up the stairs into his bedroom and rummaged around until he found his mask.

He unclipped the buckle connected to the string on the back of the porcelain object and put it on. He could already feel the comfort of it on him as soon as he slipped it onto his face and snapped it into place. He loved the feeling of secrecy and would not let himself be vulnerable in front of people that could stab him in the back.

Dream got up and turned around just to see the two men from before standing at his bedroom door. They had both worried and confused looks on their faces,

"Dream?" Phil asked slowly walking up to him. Dream started to shake and walked backwards towards the wall.

"P-please don't!! Not again I-I said I was sorry!" He whimpered out.

This situation reminded him of the many slaps across his body he had received from Sapnap and George.

"Dream what are you talking about?" Techno asked while following after Phil.

Phil was walking up to Dream while he was distracted.

He didn't realize he was spaced out until he felt the touch of someone grabbing his wrist. It caused him to panic and he started to move around. He was doing whatever he could to get away from whoever had pulled him closer to their body.

He cried and hit and kicked and whatever, he could do to get out of the mysterious persons grip. It hurt so much and he's never been held this long before.

It hurts.

Why was it hurting? It shouldn't- It shouldn't hurt... that's not normal is it?...Why?

He started to sob pulling at whoever was holding him. Begging for more touch, something to help him through what was happening.

"Please it-it burns...P-please" He cried out again, hitting and pushing.