~Part One~

Edited 10/19/2021 - _SilverRaine (I did not change words or the storyline)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Did i rewrite this? Yes!

Is it late? Yea!

Do I care a single bit? Not really.

I didn't really like the way it was written before, so im rewriting it!

I am making this a little better since it sucked, it'll still be Dad!Techno and Son!Dream though. I just want a little more reason as to why they are how they are, kinda like backstory, anyway I'll stop rambling and taking yalls time :) here you go!

I love you and I hope you enjoy! And rewriting this with another story line in mind is amazing! I have so many ideas! Ok i swear im gonna stop lol nah im kidding but i really appreciate y'all and love your kindness :) stay safe! <3

TW - Yelling, Panic Attack, And Slight Fighting (Only in the beggining)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Third Person POV With Dream-

Dream was starting to tear up. He couldn't escape the disappointed glares of two of his longest friends.

"Dream... We asked for one thing... ONE THING!! Yet, you STILL almost fuck up!"

George had never yelled at him like that. Sure they have fought a lot in the past, and both of them had hit him multiple times, but George's tone was like daggers stabbing him. The yelling broke the silence that had taken up the room and seemed to make Dream shrink while George grew taller.

"G-george I-I didn't mean to. I had to preen my wings and-"

Sapnap cut him off, his glare almost worse then his loud yell,

"NO DREAM! You fucked up. No excuses anymore. All we had asked was that you kept your wings hidden. And you almost did, but then you allowed yourself to almost get caught by Tommy.. TOMMY of all people... Really? That child could of had leverage over you dumbass"

He came up to Dream and slapped him in the face. The slap could be heard all throughout the room and it echoed off the wall and right into his ear. At first Dream hadn't realized he had been hit, but when he did, he held his hand up to his face and the tears almost started to fall.

"S-sap- why.. What, why?"

Dream looked down and hung his arms by his side.

"Because dream you need a reality check. Not all things are about you ya know. Now me and George are leaving until you can get your shit together,"

George nods and both of them leave the room and the house.

Not like they'd want to be around me right now.

Instead of keeping the tears in like he would usually do after fights, he let them fall.

The tears felt like acid.

I guess I haven't cried like this in a long time.

Dream didn't know when he ended up walking himself to his bedroom, but when he woke up he was in his bed wrapped in blankets.

Honestly he didn't want to ever get up at all, but then there was a knock on his house door.

He grumbled, but forced his body to get up and walk downstairs. On his way he grabbed an apple from the fruit basket in the kitchen, then headed to the door to open it.