2521-2540 Su Luo's Birth - devine egg

Start from the beginning

  This time, she did get in touch.

  Not long after the sixth elders had finished speaking, someone personally went to invite Su Luo, and the fourth elder came.

  Su Luo was stunned.

  Is the four elders only qualified to come and invite her? So, how strong will the people behind the four elders be?

  Su Luo followed in the footsteps of the four elders and came to the forbidden area in the back mountain that she had never set foot on.

  (End of this chapter)

hapter 2522 Serious injury 6

  This is a very large garden.

  It's like an ancient palace, with pavilions, towers, palaces, and rockeries in groups.

  It just looks dilapidated, as if through countless years, eroded by wind, frost and rain, those walls, doors and windows seem to fall off at any time.

  It is strange that there is no vegetation in the garden, and there is no grass growing. It looks like a piece of bare red soil, which is shocking.

  Since entering the garden, the four elders have not spoken any more, and seeing his words and deeds, he is much more respectful.

  There is a feeling of meeting the superior.

  Su Luo's heart was full of doubts, but at this time it was inconvenient to ask, so he just followed behind the fourth elders and carefully observed the surrounding situation.

  In front of a vermilion lacquered attic, the Fourth Elder half-bended respectfully and reported to the inside.

  After a long while, a distant voice came from inside: "Jin." It was

  just a simple word, but for Su Luo, it seemed to sound in the deepest part of her mind, giving her a kind of inspirational inspiration.

  After the Fourth Elder received a response, he cautiously opened the door and brought Su Luo in.

  From the outside, it looked like an old attic, but after Su Luo walked along with the feet of the Fourth Elder, he realized that there was a cave inside.

  Obviously, inside is another space opened up with space.

  This space is huge.

  But the surroundings were empty and nothingness, but one could feel the pressure of an extremely large power lingering in the entire space.

  In the void, there is an old man sitting on the futon, but he can only see his back.

  The back is very thin, it can be described as thin as a wood.

  The large robe is empty, hunting for wind.

  "Uncle." The fourth elder bowed and bowed.

  The uncle of the four elders? Su Luo was stunned.

  The four elders must be respected in this way, Su Luo thought, this old man is like an ancestor to himself.

  However, as the righteous daughter of the Lord of the City, in this Purgatory City, there is one person under one person and above ten thousand people, and she does not need to kneel to anyone.

  Four elders see their knees, the Soviet Union fell also stood upright, suddenly anxious, a pull down the Soviet Union, in a low voice: "! Fast knees"