" Hey ma." I said as I gave Meika a side hug since she was holding AK.

" Hey Auntie Meika." Jaliyah said.

" Hey, y'all look cute. Where y'all coming from?" Meika asked us as she closed, and locked the door behind us.

We went into the living, and sat down on the couch.

" We was suppose to go outside to eat, but Cali gotta run errands. So we gotta reschedule." Jaliyah said.

" Oh, me, Keisha, and Erica had lunch the other day. Y'all should've came with us." Meika said to us.

" We'll y'all didn't extend the invitation, so how was we suppose to know?" I laughed.

" Right! Auntie, how you gone invite us afterwards?" Jaliyah said.

" See, that's irrelevant. Cause it's the thought that counts." Meika said trying to keep herself from laughing.

" Where Key at?" Jaliyah asked Meika.

" Ion know whatchu looking at me fa. Hell yo guess is as good as mine." Meika said causing me to laugh.

" Somewhere with Fat nem. Him and Dolph suppose to be going to the studio in a few hours. Which is why I was wondering if you can watch AK just fa a few hours?" I asked Meika.

" Girl, you know you don't have to ask. Of course, I'll watch him. Now, y'all go do whatever y'all gotta do." She said as she started to take off A'Kyrie coat and shoes.

" Thank you Meika. We'll be back in a few hours." I said.

" Oh, I thought you wanted to go by yo self. So I told my baby daddy to pick me up. I'll just tell him don't worry bout it." Jaliyah said as she picked up ha phone.

" Nah, it's ok. I'll just go by myself." I said.

She knitted her eyebrows together at me, " You sure you don't want me to go withchu?" Cause it's nothing fa me to tell him never mind."

" Girl, I'm sure. I'm good. It won't take me dat long anyway. Cause you know I gotta video conference once I get back. So, we'll just go out to eat tomorrow." I said reassuring her.

" Ok." She said.

" Meika I won't be too long. And papa be good fa grandma until I get back. Ok? I love you." I said as I kissed him on his lips.

" Baby, take as long as you need." Meika said waving me off.

I laughed as I walked towards the door, " Ok. Bye Liyah. I'll see you later."

I walked back to my truck, and got in. I put on my seatbelt before I backed out of the driveway. The first stop I had to make was to the bank. I wanted to go meet with my financial advisor. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't losing out on too much money since I was still paying my employees. Which only took about 2 hours. Then the second, stop was to the grocery shopping which only took 40 minutes. I loaded all of the groceries in the back. I had to move AK's car seat out to put a couple bags in there, and then I loaded his car seat back in. Since my next stop was to go pick him back up from Meika's.

Diego's POV

Once Ty left the warehouse to go meet up with Bezel 20 minutes later Ralo popped up telling me that Bezel was planning on setting Ty up. I asked him how he knew where Ty was, and he said cause he got one of Bezel's workers to work fa him. So, I got in the car like a dumb ass. Not knowing that once I got in, I was in fa a rude awakening. This nigga held me hostage as he took drove us all the way to Memphis.

" Bruh, she got ha kid with ha. We can't do it." I said as we watched Cali carrying a car seat, and putting it in the backseat strapping it in.

" Nigga, you think I give a fuck about that bitch and ha kid? It's either you do as I say or yo ass gone end up like Dolla." Ralo threatened me.