I went back home in the evening when I got home I made a sandwich and took a glass of orange juice. I sat on the chair at the dining table while checking my emails and text messages and damn is it much, most of them being from my brother,dad,mum and Adriana but mostly for my brother. When I was done I took a tub of ice cream and popcorn then went to my room and got on my comfy bed while watching vampire diaries in Netflix, I'm so in love with Damon and klaus. I didn't even know when i slept off but i woke up to my phone ringing, i looked at the caller ID and so it was Adrianna so i picked it up.

"Hello Adrianna why are you disturbing my beauty sleep" i said.

"Oh I'm so sorry did i wake you" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"What do you want Adrianna i need sleep for me and my baby" i said sleepy but soon realized what i said.

Oops what have i done. "WHAT!"Adrianna said

"Sorry I meant I and my dream yeah my dream is my baby,need sleep"i said trying to save the situation but i knew she would not stop there.

   "Nope don't even try to give that silly excuse Ashley Andrea Brooks.
What the hell do you mean by your baby"she said sounding pissed.

       "Look can we just talk when i come over. I promise to tell you everything"i said flatly.

"Better and don't worry no one knows you are coming so be quick and get your ass down here"she said rather calmly then hung up.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, showered and washed my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo. When i was done i blow dried my hair I tied it in a high pony tail then braided it then i did a light make up. When i was done i went to my closet and wore a black leather pants and a white tank top with "I ♥ NYC" written in blue on it then wore my white all stars and wore my blue and black flannel shirt without buttoning up. I grabbed my keys and purse then made my way to my car.

     When i got to Bonita Prometo i saw people giving me strange looks and i understand why. It is because i hardly ever miss work for more than two day and also the fact that i didn't call anyone of them. When i was about to enter the elevator my personal designer Martha called me.

      "Oh my God where have you been? What happened to you? Why haven't you called? Did you travel without informing me? Tell me, why aren't you saying anything."she said in one breath.

       "Woah woah calm down Martha nothing happened to me, just decided to take some time off everything you know without telling anyone."i said smiling hoping she would believe what i just said because i have this habit of playing with my hands and hair when I'm lying.

        "Oh okay then but please call next time we were all so worried." She said her tone laced with hints of worry.

   "Yes mom" i said smiling while she just chuckled and left.

      After talking to her i went into the elevator. When i got to the top floor which was where mine and Adrianna's​ offices were. When I was about to go into Adrianna's office a girl around my age stopped me.

    "Good day ma'am but you can't go in there she is busy"she did politely.
"Okay no problem but please don't call me ma'am I'm not old, you can call me Ashley okay. So what's your name?" I asked her

    "My name is Aurora ma...Ashley" she said shyly.

"I'm sorry you can't go in and the CEO is not around. Or do you have an appointment?"she asked

  I just laughed at her ignorance then went towards my office to open it but she stopped me. Although it was annoying but also interesting because when she finds out who i am her face is going to be so priceless. "By the way where is Bianca" i asked for my secretary.