THE TRUTH

Diego's POV

I woke up in my cousin's guest room to notice that I was naked on the bed and I was having a bad hangover. God! I can't believe I slept with a girl last night after drinking so much then I looked to my side ready to kick the girl out but she wasn't there,good i think? Then I don't have to kick her out while she sheds fake tears.

Females are all the same they lash out to a guy with billions in his pocket then when they lose all the money they leave them to their fate how pathetic is that. Thinking about what Shailey did to me just made me want to kill someone I hate girls so much and I hope they all died when my mother did of cancer I miss her so much. I went to the room built for me in my cousin's house.

After taking a shower and cleaning up I went to my closet and wore my black Armani suit then went to my  black Camaro. When I got to my office my PA Vicky came up to me showing her full cleavage.

"Good morning Mr Ramos I just wanted to tell you that you will be having your partnership meeting with Bonita Promesa.(pretty promise) next monday and it's a very important meeting so........."she was saying but i cut her off in a cold tone before she could continue

"I think I know why its important that is why i wanted in the first place so please don't teach me my job, I'm your boss here got it Victoria" I said.

"Do you need anything else sir?" she said seductively.

"No and get out" I said not even looking at her.

She left my office swaying her hips more than necessary. After about an hour or so someone barges  into my office without even knocking and i was about to give the person a piece of my mind when I looked up to see my cousin with a hard look directed at me.

"What do you want Nick?"I asked in a bored tone.

"Where were you during my party?"he asked on the couch legs crossed.

"I was not in the mood so I decided to just get drunk and do what ever people do when they're drunk." I said.

"Who are you and where is my cousin who is always in the mood for a party." he said sounding frightened.

"He is right here but yesterday Shailey came to see me".I said like it was nothing.

"What in the bloody hell did she want after all this years."he said frowning.

He is the only person i tell everything happens in my life,he is the closest to me followed by my dad and best friend Adrian.I just narrated everything that happened.

"Wow that bįtch really is crazy and has guts to beg you to take her back after what she did to you"he said still frowning.

"You know i could make sure she would not want to see the world again."I said smirking.

"Diego i know how you feel but that would be you going to far but let's change the topic. Let's move to last night party. Did you sleep with a girl and make her cry in the morning again or were you nice this time?"he asked me.

"No, the girl left before i woke up which was surprising because most girls wait till the next morning to ask me when next we're going to see".

"Also i don't care if they cry blood or crystals or even die because that would reduce the rate of manipulation in the world" i said venom dripping with every word i said.

"Okay that was harsh but i can't argue or try to make you see from another perspective since you already have your mind set and it would be a waste of my time. Also so you still remember the girl i told you about in college that turned me down?"he asked.