002 ▍the old man's treasure

Start from the beginning

theo sweatdropped at this but chuckled in the end.

“can i come with you? as you can see my boat is now unusable and is at the bottom of the sea. damn that bird cutting my ship.”

luffy stared at him for a while, probably thinking if he'll allow theo to sail with them.

“sure!” typical luffy, not caring even if he does know much about the other person as long as he sees them as good people.

theo sighed in relief, “thanks.”

war cries can now be heard, don krieg and his crew have finally decided to attack.

“woah! they're all fired up to fight too!” luffy exclaimed.

theo only crossed his arms against his chest and waiting for what's going to happen. he heard the blonde sous-chef ordering one of the cooks to go to the control room and open up the fins.

luffy launched his attack, using his devil fruit powers to launch himself to where the crew is, knocking them off where they were standing and to the water.

“so the grand line is teeming with guys like him. . .?” the sous-chef sweatdropped making theo mentally facepalm.

“ill send ungrateful crooks like you flying!” luffy declared.

all of a sudden, the restaurant's head started moving towards the enemy with canons in its mouth. now the fin of the restaurant activated.

this restaurant is full of suprises.

just what the hell can a couple pf measly cooks do, against us pirates!?

dont you dare look down, on us the cooks of the sea!”

“you're not going to fight? serim?” zeff asked.

he shook his head in reply, “i have absolute orders not to cause trouble and suspicion, plus it's the rookie's time to shine, why should i interfere.”

“why are you here anyway, on east blue?” the chef asked again.

“you can say, i'm on a vacation.”

theo watched as don krieg stopped the moving head (he forgot what they call it) with only his left hand and declared at he will be the one who'll rule all the world's oceans, with luffy saying it will be him and not don krieg.

the moving head was easily thrown into the direction of the restaurant, without blonde haired cook kicking it away it would've crashed.

the cooks now found that krieg's pirates were not pushovers, and the battles are not going to turn out well for the cooks. just then a weird pearl guy appeared and called himself iron wall pearl.

theo raised a brow when his eye caught one of krieg's crew trying to get his hands on one of the cook's fine knife.

as a cook this angered him, he slowly walked towards them and stood beside the pirate. not noticing sanji beside him, they both give the pirate a harsh kick making him fly towards his comrades.

oh, that was a good kick, never knew i'd use that kind of kick again. ah, damn. just when i said i won't fight. senchou will understand either way.

theo sighed deeply and glared before walking back towards zeff. the old man only chuckled at him, amused.

a kitchen knife is the soul of a cook. its not something an amateur like you, should even think about touching.” sanji stated returning the knife to its owner.

sanji has now entered the battle field, kicking those who just insulted him.

just a cook? ill kill you scum. . .

sanji and that weird pearl guy started to fight, krieg on the other habd attacked luffy sending him flying towards the weird pearl guy making his nose bleed. seeing the blood, the  pearl guys immediately started to yell that he's in danger causing him to catch fire.

if the fire goes on, the restaurant will be burned to cinders. sanji attacked the weird pearl guy again, making him sense more danger, the fire now flying towards zeff and serim who stood there unbothered of the fire going in their way.

zeff calmly kick the air, the fire dissolving. “i may have lost one leg, but this much is nothing i cant handle.”

theo was about to speak when another one of krieg's crew held zeff at gunpoint, keeping sanji from fighting back, allowing the weire pearl guy to thrash sanji around.

sanji refused gin's condition to leave the ship saying, “this ship is the geezer's treasure!

“i took everything away from that damn geezer. his strength! his dreams! which is why. . . i dont want him to lose anything else!” unfortunately, sanji got headsmashed by the weird pearl guy in the end.

sanji still stood his ground, “if i can't even put my life at risk to save him, then i can never repay my debt to him!”

amidst the battle and sanji's revelation about how zeff sacrificed his leg, a click of a den den mushi was heard. they turned to theo who is setting down a specific den den mushi down the wooden floor. the brown haired lad sighed.

puru puru puru. . . puru puru puru. . .

“captaaaaainnn!” a female voice was heard throughout the hallways, her footsteps tapping the floor as she ran towards where you were with a ringing den den mushi in hand.

finally catching a glimpse of your clothes, she dashed towards you. panting as she handed you the ringing den den mushi.

you raised a brow, confused as to why would theo call again, not even an hour has past.

gacha. senchou, i'll be disobeying your orders for a while. someone is pissing me off.”

you blinked once, twice, multiple times trying to process what the cook just stated. you sighed, seeing the snail's serious expression. “do what you want to do, i'll just hope i wont see your face on the news while you're still at east blue.”

no worries, senchou. i'll report back later.” gacha.

you sat down and closed your eyes, massaging your temples. not even two minutes have past, another crew member ran towards you with a different den den mushi in hand.

not bothering to open your eyes, you asked, “who is the caller this time?”

“its akagami no shanks.

out of the blue, gin was kick down. “alright, enough. you said, this restaurant is the old man's treasure, right? i finally got a new order, so im going to lend a hand, will that be alright? zeff-san?” zeff sat up, not bothering to stand. “suit yourself.”

he received permission to fight, nothing holding him back.

thank you so much
for liking this book of mine
T^T♡♡

doing great so far.