🌌A B O U T U S🌌

Hello! We're so glad you made it this far, this is just a bit about us, and about Celestial. This community was originally founded by Engy (kweenpatrickng), by her love of space and anything related to it, and was soon after joined by Alvina (notyourwitch_) for the ideas of the community.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Engy:

I have come across several communities here on Wattpad, some huge, some small. My interest in communities first began in January. And so I've gone on a community spree to find what suits me best, but then the idea to form my own community sparked. I kept thinking "if I had a community, it would be space-themed for sure" or "if I had a community, I would do my absolute best for it to succeed".

That's when the idea came to life. I started working on it alone around March, but I realised I couldn't do it on my own. I kept on thinking of who can aid me, that's when my mind went to Alvina because lately, I noticed that she's participating in communities. And so I asked her, and she agreed. Together, we planned everything through, sorting our schemes and plans, and what really surprised me is the alignment of our thinking and work. I felt like we can succeed at this moment, that we can grow our community, that we can improve our experience, that we can help people in any way we can through our community, that we'll give it our absolute best, together.

Alvina:

I've been part of various communities over the course of nearly seven months now, and I have understood the meaning and working of one as I made my way up in two of my favourite communities. I also was a part of some communities that unfortunately died and made me realize why they died. And each time I saw one, I thought of what I would do differently. This sparked the idea of having my own community. But running it alone wasn't possible and I didn't know anyone well enough to create one.

That's when Engy once approached me, and I immediately agreed. I knew her for a long while, and that just made everything so much better. We both wanted to create a community that was a little different from others and that's what we did. The planning, of this, was extremely fun, and as Engy said, we had similar thoughts about the community and our work. This made our work very smooth as well since we didn't really have to debate a lot about any of the processes. Now, here we are, after nearly two months of working on this, and we are ready to give it our best and grow.

About Me: notyourwitch_
I am a sixteen-year-old Indian girl, who's proud of her country, but wishes a lot to change here. (It's pretty complicated, ask me if you wish to know). I love reading books and I'm an aspiring writer. I love playing field hockey and I'm an ambivert. I prefer to be alone or with people that I know very well. I love to bake and I am very very competitive.

About Me: kweenpatrickng
I'm a sixteen-year-old, just like Alvina (but I'm 5 at heart) (You mean to say I'm not 5 Engy?) Lmao alvie- I'm an Arab, Muslim, sporty, taekwondo player, yellow, strawberry, Shawn Mendes lover, bored, bold (but only on wattpad and sometimes irl too), tall, lonely girl. Boom. One sentence.

Enough about us, more about the community. 

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

The two of us wanted to create an open community where we could provide services, along with a safe place to unwind. We both have seen the highs and lows of Wattpad, and we have met dozens of people just wandering, and looking for a place to call home, and people to call family. This is what we wanted to provide. A home, and a family, a huge one, might we add.

We wanted to function as a community, and at the same time also be different from them. You are confused? Yeah, so am I (Alvina), but I swear, you'll get what I am saying. What we wanted to do was provide a community where people could unwind, relax and enjoy, without being a staff member.

Still, confused? I'll explain more. What we wished to do was open a community, where everyone could join, whether they wished to take up any of the positions available or not and be a part of it. This means that we accept anyone and everyone into our family, but we're also looking forward to finding the applicants for reviewers, editors, graphic designers, etc. You don't necessarily have to apply for a position here, you are welcome without one. We hope to see you soon and hope that you go ahead, and take a look around.

In simple words, there are many people who wish to be a part of a community and not be a staff member there. So, that's what we created. You can be a part of the community without being a staff member and can always be a staff member after giving the interview. We wish to be a huge family where everyone is there for each other, and we hope you join us to make this come true.

 We wish to be a huge family where everyone is there for each other, and we hope you join us to make this come true