2501- 2520 late at night

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo stuck out his tongue: "I thought you were already ill, so...Don't be angry, your health is already bad, the more you get angry, the more serious you get."

  Lord Nangong lifted the quilt and sat up suddenly!

  In the darkness, those twinkling eyes that were brighter than the stars stared straight at Su Luo, seeing Su Luo extremely guilty.

  "Cough cough." Su Luo wanted to resolve the embarrassment, and only then coughed twice, and saw a sneer of disdain from the corner of Lord Nangong's mouth.

  "Su Luo, didn't you run away? Why are you coming back?" He leaned on the cushion and glanced at her calmly. There was a thin layer of sweat on his white forehead, which made his face even more beautiful. It hurts.

  Su Luo's gaze fell on his smooth forehead.

  There was a small redness, not serious, but very conspicuous. It was clearly after being kicked down by her before...

  Nangong Liuyun felt Su Luo's sight, the light and breezy expression of the cloud instantly covered with haze, and he was vicious and vicious. He stared at Su Luo bitterly!

  Su Luo touched her nose embarrassedly, she really didn't mean it.

  For a time, the surrounding silence was terrible.

  Su Luo thought for a while, finally came up with an excuse to break the weird atmosphere: "You...would you like to drink water?"

  Nangong Liuyun stared at her coldly, without speaking.

  "Are you hungry, do you want to... have something to eat?"

  Nangong Liuyun tucked his lips mockingly, and stared at her sideways.

  Su Luo couldn't go on, she was depressed for a long time, and finally she automatically sat down on the bed in front of Nangong Liuyun, her slender fingers involuntarily stroking his cold and handsome outline.

  _PS: all for today, tomorrow morning more ha ~ ~ ~ a small children's shoes, said recently too lenient does not look good, seeking child ...... this thing can be considered ~~

  (Chapter End)

Chapter 2503 Late at night 1

  Nangong Liuyun didn't push her away either, he still looked at her so directly, his eyes were so bright, as if he saw the deepest part of her soul.

  "I was wrong..." Su Luo bowed his head and confessed.

  Nangong Liuyun blocked his throat in one breath. It's pretty quick to admit your mistakes, but next time you still commit it for granted!

  "I was really wrong..." Su Luo took Nangong Liuyun's hand and dangled, his voice soft, with a coquettish ending.

  She knew that Nangong Liuyun couldn't stand her the most and would surrender immediately.

  Sure enough, Nangong Liuyun's dark, hazy complexion eased a little.

  He shook Su Luo's hand and stared at her with a serious face: "Be more regular, what do you

  mean by doing it!" The more he did this, the more Su Luo became more arrogant.

  She was crooked in his arms.

  Nangong Liuyun suddenly stiffened, his whole body was tight, his breathing was a bit thick, he glared at Su Luo: "Little girl's house, behave." The

  more serious he is, the more straightforward he is, Su Luo. The more I want to tease him.

  She simply wrapped her slender arms around his neck and stared at him with a smile.