2501- 2520 late at night

Start from the beginning

  Nangong Liuyun looked at the door slammed violently: "..."

  Li Manman didn't know that she had suffered a catastrophe. When she turned her head, she saw Su Luo appear frightened, and she paused in her heart: "Luo Luo What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

  "No, nothing, hahaha..." Su Luo waved his hand quickly, "By the way, what are you looking for me?"

  Su Luo and Li Manman drifted away.

  I completely forgot about Nangong Liuyun who was kicked to the ground by her.

  At night, it's as dark as ink.

  Su Luo lay on the bed alone, tossing about and unable to fall asleep.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2502 Jealous 10

  Nangong Liuyun didn't even have an attack? This is simply the calm before the storm, calmly irritating her heart.

  When Su Luo turned over and didn't know how many bodies, he was almost going to sleep in a daze--

  Huh!

  A slight moan came from Su Luo's ear.

  This moan and groan seemed to be strongly suppressed, only vaguely, and the gasp was a little louder.

  But Su Luo is now at a high level of cultivation, with clever ears and eyes, and he heard it truly.

  It came from next door.

  Nangong Liuyun lives next door.

  The suppressed voice came intermittently, and later, as if he buried himself in a brocade, his voice was muffled.

  Su Luo calculated the time. Could it be that he was really sick?

  According to the normal time, the time of onset of illness has already passed, but how could it be...

  Whether it was true or not, Su Luo couldn't sit still.

  She quickly got up from the bed, walked to Nangong Liuyunmen in two steps, and listened.

  The more she listened, the more worried she became.

  "Nangong, how are you?" Su Luo asked as he knocked on the door.

  "..." There was no reaction inside, it was obvious that the stingy Lord Nangong was still angry with her.

  "I've come to see you, open the door, okay?" Su Luo beat the door hard.

  "..." There was still no response.

  "Nangong Liuyun, if you don't open the door anymore, I'm leaving now!" Su Luo threatened!

  "Hurry up!" Nangong Liuyun grunted angrily.

  When Su Luo heard this, she was obviously pissed. Where could she go? Su Luo thought for a while, but climbed in from the window.

  The quilt on the bed was slightly raised, and Nangong Liuyun was lying on his side facing inward. He couldn't see his face, but he could feel the evil spirit emanating from him.

  "Since you want to leave so, don't come over, you go away!" Lord Nangong turned on Tsundere mode.

  Su Luo touched his nose, not crying or laughing.

  She came forward silently and poked Nangong Liuyun's back: "Does it hurt?"

  "Humph!" Lord Nangong ignored her.