2481-2500 Jealous

Start from the beginning

  Li Manman nodded desperately: "Yeah, yeah!!! 15 minutes! Is Nima still a human? Is it still a human?!!!"

  Li Manman could not restrain his swearing at this moment!

  Because I'm so excited, I need to use such a wild way to release my inner passion.

  "Are you right?" Su Luo took a deep breath.

  She was tested in the lower mountain, how long did she use it at that time? It seems to be over 6 hours.

  Li Manman said angrily: "Even if I read it wrong, there are so many people, it's impossible for everyone to read it wrong, right? You don't know, now the entire genius training camp is boiling!"

  " Not only the lower mountains, but also The middle mountain, the upper mountain, anyway, the people on the dragon list are all boiled, crazy, crazy!" Li Manman took a deep breath, restraining the wildness in his heart, but Nima couldn't restrain how to break!

  "Ahhhhh!!!" Li Manman turned his head and rushed out, and went to the square howling wolf.

  Li Manman's crazy behavior did not attract the attention of others.

  Because many people are like her and need to vent their excitement like this.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2483 Shock 4 You

  must know how difficult it is to set a record, but the gap between 6 hours... and 15 minutes is simply desperate, okay? ? ? ! ! !

  After Li Manman went out, Su Luo also had the desire to complain.

  She took out the newsletter and left a message with Nangong Liuyun.

  "Did you build Nangong? It took only 15 minutes for that freak to lower the mountain trial tower! 15 minutes ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

  "It's so hard to let people live, how did the people later break the record?

  " But if you are here, you can definitely defeat him! I believe you!"

  Then, Nangong Liuyun looked at the buzzing of the communication, took a look, and the corners of his mouth twitched, then he couldn't laugh or cry.

  But said Su Luo there.

  Since Nangong Liuyun continuously broke the genius training camp assessment, the record of the upper and lower mountains at the end, the eyes of the entire genius training camp have been focused on him.

  When Fairy Wuyou heard that the other party was a young talent, elegantly dressed in white, and exquisitely graceful, there was a fire in his heart immediately, and he ran down the mountain without saying a word.

  At that moment, she saw the legendary mysterious man.

  What kind of face is that?

  The men who used to surround her in the past, all added up, can't match his hair?

  Fairy Wuyou was stunned, silly, and silly at that moment.

  At this moment, Fairy Wuyou was burning with a raging fire in her heart. She must get this man at all costs!

  So, the Fairy Wuyou holding the skirt, ran to the stunning beautiful man in spite of his restraint, raised his face, and asked his name cautiously: "Your Excellency?" The

  stunning beautiful man passed her indifferently.

  Worry-free fairy: "..." He

  has a character!