2481-2500 Jealous

Start from the beginning

  Once, Li Manman still called Wuyou fairy when she mentioned it, but now she hates Wuyou to the extreme, so she opened her mouth and shut her mouth.

  Su Luo couldn't laugh or cry, took out a crystal fruit from the bedside, and handed it to Li Manman: "Take it, I'll show you to play."

  At the time in the trial tower, Su Luo thought the scene was quite rare, so she used the crystal fruit to record Download the picture at that time and wait for it to be taken out to humiliate Fairy Wuyou.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 2482 Shocking 3

  Li Manman saw the ugly state of the worry-free fairy in the crystal fruit, and he leaned forward and backward with a smile, tears almost falling.

  "With this thing, she wants others to forget? Don't even think about it! Whenever everyone is about to forget, I will deepen everyone's impression of her once!" Li Manman shook his fist firmly.

  Su Luo shook his head with a wry smile. When he was about to speak, he saw Li Manman hurriedly stand up: "Luo Luo, you play first. I'm going to see that mysterious man. He is going down the mountain for an assessment today!"

  Li Manman finished. Then, the smoker ran away as soon as he slipped away.

  Only Su Luo looked blank.

  Not only Li Manman, but also Captain Big Eye ran out.

  Su Luo is speechless, this is bullying her and she can't walk down the ground, right?

  Poor Su Luo could only take out the newsletter to complain to Nangong Liuyun.

  "I heard that a monster came to the genius training camp. The strength is incredible. The assessment of the genius training camp took only half an hour!"

  "Now the entire genius training camp is paying attention to that freak, and no one pays any attention to me. Woo~"

  "Miss you, when will you come to see me? It's almost the day when you have a leg ailment again."

  "..."

  Not long after, Li Manman rushed over.

  "Luoluo! Luoluo! It's incredible!" Li Manman's eyes brightened with excitement.

  "What's wrong?" Su Luo was extremely calm.

  "Remember? That person, that mysterious person, he assessed the lower mountain today, but guess what?"

  "The record was broken?" Su Luo thought it was very possible.

  Li Manman slapped the table, unable to conceal his excitement: "What is a record-breaking? He is simply...it is..."

  "What is it?" Su Luo couldn't say clearly when he saw Li Manman's excitement, and became more curious about the mysterious person.

  "It's a god!" Li Manman took a sharp sip of water into his mouth and said excitedly, "It is certain that he broke the record, but the problem is that his broken record makes people cry collectively in the future!"

  "Because, The original record was 6 hours, but he, he actually only took 15 minutes! 15 minutes ah ah ah ah!!!” Li Manman shook Su Luo's arm and went crazy with excitement.

  Su Luo: "..."

  Su Luo was going crazy too.

  "15 minutes?" Su Luo said with difficulty from his throat.