Chapter 2

As you know , I have not uploaded in...forever . Sorry , school work has been keeping me busy :/. I'll try to upload more often :)

Who Am I  - Chapter 2

Have you ever watched make over shows? the ones about clothes make over like what not to wear or with a whole face make over , I fell like I have something in common with those people , they got from ugly to beautiful , and right now. So am I.

"Hold still!" Erica hissed, I squirmed away from her, "I'm going to need duck tape!" she moaned.

For small tweezers, they hurt.

As soon as Erica slammed me on her bed , she rummaged through her closet and found an outfit for me to wear, then she stopped. She came close to my face and studied it , she quickly ran off to our bathroom and grabbed small tweezers that hurt like hell.

"No!" I screamed in horror, ducking away from her again. For a model and my younger sister she is strong . Her arms wrapped around me , pulling me down towards the floor. We both laughed when we faced each other , she gave me pleading eyes , and nodded towards the tweezers in her hand.

"Fine." I grunted as I allowed my self to stand. Erica let out a sigh of relief, and dragged me towards the bathroom.

The cold hard metal dug into my skin , grabbing what ever little hair it could, I closed my eyes and knew it would be over soon.

"Ok , your done," Erica said as she passed the little face mirror off the marble counter, "Now if you want them to look this good , I'll need to do it regularly."

"Regularly?!" My throat tightened.

"Nothing is perfect for forever." With that said Erica left and went to her room , I could here her cursing under her breath.

When I look in the mirror , I did not recognize myself , who knew eyebrows could change a person? They looked sleeker , more refined. There was more of a gap between the eyebrows making me look older.

"Come here!" Erica chimed in a sweet voice. I got off the edge of the bath tub and went to her now a mess of a room ; Shoes scattered everywhere, shirts laid on the bed with jeans , skirts and dresses all over. I looked over at Erica , she had one outfit in each hand.

"This will be perfect on you ! " She said excitedly , her eyes were glowing when she gave it to me.

I stared down at what she chose for me ," A dress , really?" I asked.

"Trust me," She added a smile "Now go change ! The party is in an hour!" she pushed me out of her room , she slammed the door in my face. I turned around abruptly and went to my room to change, I know I will regret this , I thought, well that didn't stop me from yesterday party. Maybe while I'm their I can ask people if they saw anything from last night.

The dress was black , short but not too short , A pair of white flats were also with the dress. Its helpful that me and my sister are the same size in everything , even bra's. A necklace , long sleek and black was around the hanger , I figured it was sapose to match with my dress , so I placed it around my neck. I did look pretty , I figured.

"Wow , am I a matchmaker or what ?" Erica came in my room and her face was worth a thousand words , she was surprised, shocked , happy , and I saw a tear in her eye, she was too emotional.

"Thanks" I said and went to give her a hug ,

"You can thank me later." She said as she pulled away , " All you need is make up now" She added a smile.

Make up is new to me. When your a little girl you play with you mom's make up smirking everything everywhere , thinking you were all grown up. But now its different , its not just lipstick and mascara. Its Blush , cover up , foundation , eye liner , bronzer , the list goes on and on , and well Erica had everything on that list.