Ticket Tiff

"Dad please don't force me and anyway I'm in college now please don't disturb me," I said in anger and hung up the call.

Someone came from behind and tapped my shoulder. I was not so surprised to see Yn as my mood was not good.

"Booom," she said trying to scare me

"Yn, what is this childish behavior," I said in a little irritating way

"What happened? I think you are not in a good mood today. Don't worry, I've got a cure for it. Guess what?" she stared at me for a while but got no response so she continued "I've two tickets for a vacation. Have a look" she was handing me the tickets with excitement but I just pulled it in anger and the very next second they were lying on the floor. "Yn please leave me alone," I said.

She didn't even utter a word. She was just standing there holding tears and seeing me with her cute puppy eyes. Okay fine. I started regretting it. I tried to stop her but she went wiping her tears. Why have I done this? The frustration was due to Dad and I scolded and behaved weirdly with Yn. I think I should apologize.

.........

Yn's POV

I was standing under the sky on my terrace wiping tears. Why did Riyaz do this to me? What was I asking for? Just a vacation with him and what has he done. He has scolded me for no reason.

These thoughts were running in my mind when someone came and hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry Yn. I was so angry because of my dad and all my frustration came out on you. Please forgive me" Rii said

I can feel guilt in his voice. I turned around and Rii again hugged me from the front. He dug his mouth in my collarbone.

"Sorry Yn"

"It's okay Riyaz relax," I said comforting him

"Please leave me otherwise I'll die in your arms only" I again continued in a husky voice. Rii came back in his senses and parted himself. To make the situation less awkward, he asked "Where are we going?"

"On a vacation. Let the location be a surprise" I said smiling

"As you wish my princess," he said bowing down from the waist.

"You're so funny," I said laughing

"What do you mean? Am I a joker?" he said giving me a glaring look.

"Kind of" I chased him.

"Now I will show you who I am," he said this and started running behind me. We were playing like little kids. Now we both were tired. We sat down on the sofa. I said, "Wait, I'll make juice for you". A message popped on his phone screen. He said, "Maybe next time, actually mamma is calling me".

"It's okay," I said making a sad face. He smiled at me and came close to me. He whispered "Meet you tomorrow princess" and placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at that and waved him a bye.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay tuned for the next part and also check my new fanfic My Khadoos Kidnapper.

 Stay tuned for the next part and also check my new fanfic My Khadoos Kidnapper

                    ~Fatima Aly