Afreen 🌺 Part 11 🌺

Start from the beginning

It was evening and Dua was now with her group of friends, Shireen, Mahi, Daniyal and Affan. Mahi and Daniyal knew each other from long and Shireen had pulled the handsome Affan with them who met her just like Dua.

They were gelled quickly and they included Dua in their group soon.

"Chalo, na kuch khane chalte hain, pehle din hi itni classes karwa di?" Daniyal said but Dua had already informed Shayaan about the timings of her classes. Her husband had insisted that he should be the one to pick her up whenever he could.

Shayaan hadn't even have to try hard for their relationship, it always comes naturally to them.  And as the result Shayaan Junaid Khan was already waiting for his wife who had informed him beforehand.

"I am sorry, par mujhe jaana hoga, kal milte hain.." Dua politely refused and the gang bid her good bye.

She went across the parking and saw her husband leaning on the bonnet dressed in casuals and she immediately went towards him not caring that her husband was the centre of attraction who was being gaped at by the girls and guys equally.

"How was your day?" He asked opening the passenger door for her.

"Bahut acha, but I am so tired. I didn't knew that MBA would be so demanding."

She said tiredly as Shayaan took the driver seat making sure she was comfortable and  drove them.

"Kuch khana hai?" He asked her but saw her already closed eyes , So he just got her the ice cream that he had promised her in the morning.

"Dua get up.". he patted her cheeks as he leaned forward to undo the seat belt. She opened her eyes and looked at his leaning form and yawned.

"Come, we are home," he called her and she nodded weakly still unable to see their closeness with her sleep laden eyes.

"I wish he could just lift me. I am too tired to move." She mumbled and it wasn't something that she had intended to say loud but her husband complied immediately to her innocent demand.

His one hand was supporting her back and other underneath her legs as he swiftly brought her out of the car and  carried her in his arms closing the door behind.

The transition was so quick that one moment Dua was mumbling and next she was in his arms and he was carrying her effortlessly, her eyes opened wide but he was quick to make her sleep again.

"Pretend to sleep meri Jaan, ghar mein sab hain is waqt." He stifled his laugh when she immediately closed her eyes as he carried her inside. She even adjusted herself comfortably in his arms and snuggled more making him feel more of her.

Thankfully the only people who saw chote nawab and his Begum were his daadijaan and chachijaan along with Rehana bi whose eyes were wide seeing the blantant display of affection. But it wasn't something that would affect Shayaan. He just gave them the excuse that she slept on the way and was too tired without showing any kind of discomfort.

Shayaan entered the room and carefully laid her down..

"Thank you.." she whispered when he kissed her forehead and she actually fell into a deep sleep.

"His wife was actually exhausted by the newest adventure of hers."

***

"Aap kyun daanti rehti hain Dua ko Begum?" Yeh mat bhoolen ki ab uska shauhar hai, aur Shayaan ko kaisa lagta hoga ki uski Begum ki ammi use aise daante.

Zubair was now being serious to his wife. He looked at his wife of twenty four years. She was being nonchalant now.

"Aapki beti bahut ziddi hai aur uska shauhar uske liye bahut hi acha. Aapne shayad nahi dekha par Shayaan bina kuch kahe wo sab kar deta hai jo Dua ko chahiye aur uske liye sahi hai. Aap bhi Ammi ke saamne kuch nahi keh paate lekin usne stand liya apni biwi ke liye, isliye mere liye toh wo bahut azeez hai."