"I'm very hot," I said leisurely, practically begging for his attention. I almost slapped myself for saying that out loud.

"I agree," Sharp said, sliding my belt between his fingers. He gave it an experimental tug, enticing my waist towards him. "Where did you gain such impressive skill?"

"From a lot of work," I said, too focused on his glossy, pink lips to care for his words.

"Who taught you?" Sharp started reeling the dark strip closer to him, coercing our thighs to brush against each other as I followed the cloth.

"Many people." When he had no more fabric to seduce, he dropped it on his lap.

"Any names?" he asked, his gaze trailing to meet mine.

No one you'd know.

"None come to mind," I said, shrugging.

"Who's this?" a familiar voice questioned.

Arms crossed over his chest, like a drill sergeant, Phupha stood in front of us. From the looks of it, he wasn't impressed with whatever charade Sharp had played out. His glare made that known.

"I'm Sharp. It's nice to meet you," Sharp said with his signature smile. He wai'd to Phupha. Phupha reluctantly wai'd back.

Though the area was quiet, Phupha was cutting the tension with a knife a thousand times and not giving Sharp the chance to defend himself.

"Well, I better go back to my brother. He can be quite needy," Sharp said, looking back at me apologetically. I didn't want him to go, but it was better if he left. I couldn't have any distractions before my final match.

I smiled at him assuringly. "Of course, family is very important."

"Bye," Phupha deadpanned.

As he stood up, Sharp braced my thigh for support. "See you around." He winked at me and headed back to the gym, striding down the hall like a runway model.

Phupha waited until Sharp entered the gym to guess, "Sex buddy?"

I almost choked on his question and gasped, settling a hand to my chest to ease my shock. I thought he had better judgment of my character. Yes, I would steal any opportunity to sleep with him, but I reeked of virginity. Sharp probably smelt it off of me before I entered the bus.

"No! He's just some guy I met on the bus," I protested. I reclined my back to the wall and defensively put my hands in the air .

Phupha scanned my face as if his eyes were somehow lie detectors. "Good," Phupha finally said. "He's shady."

"Why is everyone suspicious of him?" I asked, placing my hands on my legs.

He frowned and cocked his head. "Who else thought he was suspicious?"

He who shall not be named.

"It doesn't matter," I said with a sigh. I turned my head away, avoiding that conversation.

"Your match is starting soon," he said. He flipped his backpack to his front and gathered a water bottle from it. He kindly offered it to me. I took it with a small, "Thanks."

"Any idea who I'm up against?" I asked, twisting the cap off and taking curt sips. It was lukewarm but better than nothing.

Phupha held in his breath and stopped blinking. That wasn't a good fucking sign. My gaze darted everywhere, trying to figure out who he was hinting. It wasn't like anyone was actually competition.