10

It was nightfall again, Hinata spent the whole day in the park where he would hang out with Kageyama. It feels different now, It hits different now that he can't escape the inevitable truth. Kageyama on the other hand stayed in his house, he can't stop thinking about Hinata, but only one thought outflowed in his mind.

Should I confess to Hinata? Every time he thinks about it, Kageyama would blush and shook his head, he was excited and it seems like he wants to do it tonight. He doesn't know anything that happened to Hinata today.

Hinata knocked at the door and Kageyama instantly opened it. "Where were you?" He asked, pretending like his usual self, but on the inside, he's happy to see Hinata again. He misses him for not even a day. What about after five years? Could he take one more day knowing that there will be no Hinata with him anymore?

"I went to the doctor because my head hurts, he gave me medicines so I'm okay now," Hinata answered. He wasn't lying, but he's obviously okay. He can't tell Kageyama his disease. "What? Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you!" Kageyama sure is upset, Hinata confirmed what would happen already.

"No, it's fine. It will look like your the one in pain than me." Hinata bantered. "I brought snacks, what are we watching tonight?" He's excited, at least spend the remaining time with Kageyama. He is Hinata's comfort, and he is the one who eases up his pain. He's contented with this, but he felt like he has to do something.

"Are you alright with horror movies or are you scared?" Kageyama teased him, Hinata just stared at Kageyama's beautiful presence. It isn't dark and scary anymore. It was full of joy and warmth. Hinata laughed while enjoying the view because he might never see it again. "I'm not scared you know! I can even handle painful ones." Besides, he's only experiencing his biggest fear right now.

They both sat on the couch to watch the movie, Hinata bought popcorns and especially onigiris. The movie's about four minutes since it started when the power ran out. Hinata screamed without knowing why, well they were watching a horror movie after all.

"I thought you said you're not scared?" Kageyama teases him and receives a punch in the stomach from Hinata. "Shut up! I thought it was true to life!" He said before standing up and scan the place. "It seems like there's a brownout."

This is both bad and good timing. Kageyama thought, about his confession to Hinata.

"What're we gonna do?" Kageyama asked him only to receive a shrug on Hinata's shoulder.

Hinata looks around the living room while Kageyama rummage through Hinata's loot from the convenience store. Hinata found a certain picture frame with Kageyama and another girl older than him in it. He showed it to Kageyama, "Hey, Kageyama! Is this your sister? What's her name?" Kageyama looks at the picture and quickly grabbed it from Hinata, "You're not supposed to touch this!" His voice came back to being aggressive, Hinata's eyes downturned, making Kageyama feel guilty. "I'm sorry..." they both said in unison, Kageyama averted his eyes off Hinata and sat back to the couch.

"Sit here," Kageyama patted the couch prompting Hinata to sit there with him. Hinata sat, waiting for Kageyama to continue talking.

"Her name is Miwa. She's particularly my main reason why I don't play volleyball anymore. After she died and what happened in middle school made me lose inspiration. She was the one I look up to the most, why did the sky take her away from me?" Kageyama started storytelling again which Hinata loves the most. He loves listening to his stories because it felt like Kageyama's comfortable with him.

"WHAT? YOUR SISTER DIED?" Hinata can't believe it, "That's why the ball... You won't throw the ball away because... of your sister? It was so precious to you and I just forgot it in the stadium? I-I'm so sorry." Hinata felt guilty down from head to toe.