2

I'll get used to it somehow. He thought. Kageyama should just accept that no matter what he does to push Hinata away, the tangerine would just barge in his door or his window on an early morning. He can't avoid him anyway--- "KAGEYAMAAAAA!" Hinata's voice can be heard from Kageyama's front door to Kageyama himself. He doesn't even need an alarm now. Not with Hinata's megaphone voice.

It really happened!

"Oh for Pete's sake, am I totally forsaken?" Kageyama whined. He doesn't want to get up and let Hinata in. They're not even close! They're not even friends! He just let himself obscure in his blanket and completely ignores sappy Hinata.

But although Kageyama was detested first thing in the morning. He knew Hinata wasn't gonna stop. If worse happens, he might barge into his house, or not. Hinata wasn't that kind of person, well he might do it though but if he and Kageyama got close. But for now, let's just stay at the front door.

Kageyama ventured to where the unsettling voice was coming from. He opens the door to see Hinata with a paper bag in his hand. "What do you want?" Hinata was too jarring for Kageyama to take.

"Good morning! Did you eat breakfast?" He was bright as the morning sun. "Well it's obvious I just got up, your voice could be heard from Miyagi to Tokyo." Even if Kageyama drives him away, it's still fine for him. They'll both get used to each other someday. "Well, I bought some pancakes from the nearby cafe and I thought about sharing them with you if you don't mind. Do you have any food with you?" His voice turns gentle. Kageyama somehow wants to hear it again. "It's fine, I'll pass." He said before he closing the door but Hinata stopped this, "Eh? Have you completely forgotten? I wasn't just here to eat with you! I'm literally broke here, didn't you say you'll repay me?" Hinata smirks, revealing his trump card on Kageyama.

Kageyama couldn't do anything and just sighed. "Fine, whatever. I'll pay you," he said and leaves the door open. Hinata energetically comes in and wandered the living room. It was spacious, but it was too lonely. "You live alone in this big house?" He asked as he puts down the pancakes on the table.

"No, I live with my parents. Though they just come home occasionally," Kageyama impassively said. "What about you? You look like the type who can't grow up without their parents." Kageyama was the only one who laughed at his joke. "Hey! I can handle myself! Besides, I'm a grown-up now!" Hinata argues, "My mom was divorced, and she had to take my little sister Natsu to Tokyo. I was the only one left here." He added. Kageyama didn't ask for this conversation, neither did he want to continue it, but perhaps he was invested and wants to hear Hinata.

"Why didn't you come along?" Kageyama asked, his eyes staring at Hinata.

"Because there are so many memories here. I don't want to leave them." Hinata's statement hit Kageyama right in the mark. Because, unlike Hinata, Kageyama wants to leave this place because there are so many memories here. Bad ones. They really are in contrast to each other, Are there even any similarities between the two?

"But there sure are some bad ones right?" Kageyama wants to convince himself that running away is the only option. "Yeah, but that was normal. Things like that are inevitable. I didn't go because I don't want to leave the good ones here. I made a lot of embarrassing moments here, but it was fun. When I make mistakes, I just move forward. the past will just hold me back. We need to abandon it to make ourselves stronger." He speaks like they were in a life lesson seminar. Hinata only realized it and a new tinge of pink was appearing in his cheeks, "I... I don't mean to preach! I-I just wants to let out my feelings, Why did you ask anyway?"

"It's nothing. Let's eat and I'll pay you after." They both sat on the dining chairs and started eating. It was totally an opportunity for Hinata to befriend Kageyama. Perhaps it was obvious that Kageyama was lonely and he needs company. It's completely shown in his face, though you may never know what he's thinking. It was all blank. Hinata was the perfect accompaniment for him.