Dumb bitch

Fem!Mahito x Getou and then Getou dumps her for the new kid Gojo.

Aka

Me shattering mahito's heart because they deserve to die :)

___

Mahito sat at her desk, staring out the window watching her boyfriend down on the football field. He sends a long pass towards his teamate who catches it and runs toward the end zone.

She stops watching to stare at Getou, his hair is pulled up into a bun and she practily drools. He's so hot it makes her weak in the knees.

They've been going out for 11 months now, nearly a year, and Getou promised her a good night on their anniversary so she couldn't be more excited. They hadn't gone that far yet and she desperately wanted to.

The team comes off the field and it takes five minutes before Getou is in his seat, halfway across the room and behind her. The bell rings and their teacher gets up from his desk and adjusts his glasses on his nose.

He opens his mouth to talk but a knock interrupts him. He sighs and a pinch appears between his eyes.

"Come in"

A boy walks in and the class freezes. A couple girls gasp and giggle, smiling behind their hands.

He has white hair that appears unstyled on his head, his eyes are a shadowed by the round sunglasses on his nose (who wears sunglasses inside?) but you can still see blue eyes that sparkle like diamonds.

He walks in with a swagger that demands attenition and Mahito immediately doesn't like him. He introduces himself a Gojo Satoru and sits down in the empty desk to the diagnol left of Getou.

Mahito turns around, pretty bored and kinda ticked off because the new boy get the spot she had been trying to get (the teacher said no) and trys to make eye contact with her boyfriend but finds him staring at Gojo. She grits her teeth and turns back around when the teacher yells at her.

___

By lunch she's straight up MAD. Getou hasn't paid attention to her all day and when she finally had some alone time with him to do.. things... he hadn't taken any hints and had rambled about how Gojo had a pretty smile and how he wasn't bad at football and how he had legs for days and finaly she had it.

"Why do you keep talking about him!"

She yelled in his face the next day at lunch. "You didn't talk to me at all durring advisory and now all you do is talk about his stupid blue eyes and im sick of it!"

He freezes, mouth still open to say the next compliment about Gojo, and she gets up and storms off.

___

He hadn't even glanced at her durring advisory, to focused on Gojo, and the bastard himself had felt her glare on his back. He'd turned around and looked at her, back to Getou, and back to her, before his face split into a smug smile, and he stuck his tounge out at her.

"Whats wrong Satoru?" Oh, first name basis already?

"Nothing, what we're you saying, Suguru?" And that ticked her off, she couldnt even call him Suguru! This bastard had no place talking to her boyfriend!!

___

Now she was crying in the bathroom, wondering how the hell she was going to say sorry to Getou. She stands up and looks at herself in the mirror.

She tells herself to apologize and tell Getou that Gojo makes her uncomfortable, and that she would really apreciate it if he would stay away from him. Then she straightens her school,uniform and marches herself out the door.

It takes 2 minutes to find Getou, and when she does she tells him, "we have to talk."

She was not expecting for him to say the same thing, but a part of her wanted him to apologize first so she let him speak.

"Im sorry, but I think we should break up."

A pause

A shriek

"Wha... WHY!?"

"Listen, I just don't think this will work, I think I met someone else"

"If it's Gojo, I swear to god I will stain my hands with his blood."

She seeths, tears welling as her nails dig into her palms, rage, terror, and sadness storming inside her like a hurricane held back by a string.

"Im sorry Mahito, it would be best if you move on."

He turns and she can feel the tears staining her cheeks with mascara and eyeliner as her heart shatters when his footsteps echo on the tiles.

___

Its three days after the breakup when she sees him again. He's laughing with Gojo as they trail behind Shoko, and they're walking with a couple freshmen. He looks over at Gojo and smiles, throwing an arm around his waist as Gojo hangs off his shoulder giggling and smiling like he didn't ruin her life.

Tears prick Mahito's eyes and she runs off before they can see her.

Its 3rd period and shes walking back to class after going to the bathroom, still upset about the morning but not as much when she hears a hushed whimpering from around the corner in the hidden corner of the hallway where kids go to smoke.

She peers around the corner, curious about who's going to get laid in the hallway but she immediately regrets her decision when she sees Gojo Satoru himself pressed against the wall by her ex.

His lips are red as cherrys as he pants and groans. Getou's leg is rubbing circles between Gojo's and his lips as attacking his collarbones where red marks are blooming like poppies. His hands are tangled in dark hair, and Getou groans at what appears to be a hard tug.

"So pretty baby, so fucking pretty"

Gojo keens as Getou growls agains his neck, and Mahito feels the prick of jealousy down her spine. Gojo looks at the end of the hallway and he makes eye contact with her.

She freezes, scared that he'll say something and expose her, but she can't look away from his flushed face.

"Am I- ha- better than your ex bitch-?"

"So much better, baby. I can't wait to wreck you."

She feels like her heart could stop at any moment, like her world had been thrown upside down, and she was powerless to stop it. She turns and runs, runs out of school, runs all the way home and crys herself to sleep.

She transfers schools, and starts over, praying that she won't ever see Gojo or Getou ever again.

Fin

So, he broke your heart? Cry about it bitch.

Okay but I laughed at the manga. This is the same as many of my ideas. I come up with then while cleaning horse stalls, and I know it sound weird but trust me. Its quite theraputic and doesn't require very much brain power so my mind wanders a lot and sometimes I get good stories and other times I get this, but it works!

1177 words