Harry Potter x Jujutsu Kaisen

A Harry Potter x Jujutsu kaisen crossover!!!

I love both of theae fandoms so much and when I read a crossover fic on ao3, I got the idea to do my own. Disclaimer: this oneshot has nothing to do with the fic I read lmao.

Kk well better start before I lose my inspiration!!

_____

Yuji pov
Third person

His letter came on March 20th, the day of his 11th birthday. As he opened the heavy parchment letter addressed to him, he didn't have a clue who it could be from. Reading it through, he felt his jaw drop.

"What is it, Yuji?" His grandfather asked.

He slid the letter across the table and his grandfather grinned.

"Well look at that, guess I'll have your brother go with you to get your stuff."

All he felt was numbness, then it faded making way for excitement. His brother got one of these letters two years before and he'd been waiting for his ever since.

He cleared the stairs in their house in what was probably record time.

"SUKUNA SUKUNA SUKUNA!! GUESS WHAT!!" He yelled as he ran down the hall to his brothers room

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT YUJI" There he was, poking his head out the doorway.

"IT CAME!! IT CAME!! THE LETTER CAME!!" He barreled past his brother and into his room uninvited earning himself a glare as he bounded onto the bed.

Lowering his voice his brother grumbled, "Good for you, now leave."

"Sukunnnaaaa"

"Leave."

"Fine," he pouts as he walks out of the room again, but his pout lifted as Sukuna pats him on the head on his way out.

---Time skip; school shopping---

His brother drags him into the pub, and he begins to doubt, but when the bartender looks over and waves at the older boy infront of him, he feels slightly better. When they arive in the back and sukuna draws his wand, Yuji feels the warm tingles of excitement dance like sparks in his belly.

The first step into Diagon alley brings him into a new world, and as he's pulled along the streets his head whips around, trying to see every possible thing.

"Don't break your neck brat, theres going to be time to see everything later." Sukuna huffs at him, continuing along the path and weaving between people.

"Where are we going then?"

"Where do you think, muggle money doesn't work here."

Oh. Well he felt a touch dumb. So they were going to a bank then.

_Time skip; They have money_

After they withdrawal money from his parent's account, they head back. While neither Yuji or Sukuna don't get motion sick they both agree on the fact they disslike the bank carts with a burning passion.