the water fountain pt.two || yuna.hueningkai

(at first i was like: it's been too long—it's too late to post a part two!

but then i realized...

who's gonna stop me?!! lmaoo

so here it is❤️)

<<<

nine months ago

kai's first reaction when he found out that their school was accepting students on scholarships went like this:

ew! poor person!

he had planned to bully them and drive them away...but that went to nothing—kind of.

can you blame him? cuz seriously. one of the new students was kind of cute...

"class, this our new student, shin yuna."

shalalalalalalaaa

she looked so delicate and gentle--like a flower. her curled black hair fell over her shoulders and was tucked behind her ears. her hobbies were singing, dancing, and painting—strange that he actually listened. he watched her walk over to the empty seat. and next to him!

his heart did a weird flip.

"hi!"

she smiled and he was sold—superficially, at least. he saw her through rose lenses until they got on the wrong foot.

kai brutally rejected one of her good friends—another scholarship student in a way that was cruel and unnecessary (which included some insulting remarks in front of a good sized audience). yuna hated him ever since. he didn't know they were friends!?

the next day, his locker was superglued shut. he didn't notice until he tried to open it, yanking the door to the point of making loud creaky metal noises resound in the hallways. they had to get the janitor to fix it.

if he didn't know any better, he would suspect the girl he rejected recently. but no, she was too afraid to even get the words out to confess to him.

nor did yuna even cross his mind in the slightest. life is full of surprises.

it was only a week later when he caught her red handed, putting cocoa powder in his gym bag. it's random, but it does the trick—it's annoying as hell. he had his shoes in there!

"what are you doing?!" he exclaimed. they were in the classroom—he had brought it with him because he had to make up a test after school and he felt no need to walk back to get it.

she froze, the tin of hershey cocoa powder in her hand.

"...nothing."

and so he found out that she was abrasive and annoying and not a gentle flower. she was more like a cactus.