Chapter 16 "Rescue Plan"

Hey mates! The picture is Stephen and yes his last name is Rollen. He's played by Francisco Lachowski. While Jackson is played by Sean O'Pry. His collage will come up in the next chapter!

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

Stephen P.O.V

I had explained what had happened to Jackson, he looked at me like I was crazy but I gave him a stern look which made him groan.

"So the boy is Ellie's son and he knows where Riley is?" Jackson asks, which I nod my head to.

"His name is Derek and Ellie treats him like my dad treats me, I don't like it!" I huff as I hold Derek in my arms.

" I trust him Jax. Besides he has the most innocent look in the world! Look at that! Don't you dare say to me that he's probably in on his fathers plan!" I added as I held up Derek so he could see his adorable round face with luscious pink lips.

Even though Derek's clothes looked like shit he still looked like an adorable boy. I loved him already, I knew him and Riley would get along.

Jackson's green eyes scanned over Derek's figure that was trying to look tough and honest. Jackson took a deep breath and nodded " Alright, fine I believe him since he really looks innocent and was giving me the puppy dog face " he replied.

I smiled and brought Derek back to me, he then looked up at me " How come your holding me like this? I'm a big boy you know? I'm ten years old! " he stated proudly, his face going serious trying to seem older than he actually was.

I rolled my eyes " Derek your still a young boy don't even say your a big boy besides its never to late to get cuddles and love " I told him as I hugged him tight and close.

As soon as I did that his hands twirled with the bottom of his shirt nervously " My dad says I'm to big for that..."

I'm seriously going to kill his farther or at least hit him with a pan or something like in Tangled that should get my point across! What can of dad is that?!

My dad and him got along so well, I bet! Jesus they were awful!

" I really dislike your father Derek. " I told him truthfully he needs to know this just in case I get a pan or something to hit Ellie. He shrugged " Most people do" he replied.

Used to the comments...nice.

I stopped talking to Derek when Jackson got of the car, I looked at him weirdly, 'what are you doing' I mouthed out at him. Aren't we going to get Riley?! Jackson chuckled and went over to my side, opening the door.

"Come on were going to get Riley but I'm pretty sure were going to have to go on foot since the cars will be too loud. It could alert them were there. " he said before grabbing my hand that wasn't holding Derek and dragging me out.

Jackson's pack members were doing the same thing as they followed us into the forest behind the restaurant " Alright Derek you know where it is from here?" He asked him.

Are we seriously going to be walking?! I think my boyfriend has officially lost his mind! The place was probably miles away from here!

I looked at Jackson like he was crazy even throwing some signs that I wasn't agreeing with this. Despite the hints that I was throwing at Jackson saying I don't think we should walk, he ignored me.