Chapter 8 "Worst Day Ever"

Vote,comment, and enjoy!

Stephen P.O.V

Me and Jackson had just arrived at his house, it was pretty dark outside when we got out of the restaurant which meant that a couple of hours had passed. I was guessing two or three at the most?!

It didn't matter I just knew I had to get home since I didn't know if Riley was okay, of course I trusted and Ollie and Kayla but I worry, it's my job as a brother!

Jackson walked me to my car and I leaned on the hood of my car as he stood in front if me.

"I had a great time.." I whispered out, a blush forming on my face. He came closer and put both hands on either side of me, I forced myself to not look up at his dominate face as I stared at the floor.

"I did too, you have no idea how happy you made me today" he said but muttered the last part, that made me look up as I gave him a questioning look.

He smirked, shaking his head "You should go now" he whispered in my ear, "but I'll see you tomorrow"

I nodded as he got off of me, I started walking to driver's seat but then ran back planting a kiss on Jackson's lips. He was shocked but kissed me back quickly.

"Text me when you get home?" Jackson's husky voice asked me. I nodded and smiled as I backed away and got in my car.

Man! I felt like such a girl! Oh well, fuck that! I had a fucking great time!!

Probably the best time in a long time!

The drive to the dance studio was nice and quiet expect for the radio playing some pop music. I got back to the dance studio in about  20 minutes. I got out of my car walking to the entrance, when I opened the door I was meant by a sleeping Riley curled up the next to Kayla with Ollie whispering sweet things to Kayla in ear.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy in my chest at the sight of them. They looked up at me, and I walked over to them with a smile on my face.

"Sorry if I took long, I really didn't expect our da- , I mean my meeting to take that long!" I said recovering myself from saying date.

Kayla looked at me a smirk planted on her lips, "No worries, I'm just glad that your date was amazing that you stayed longer!" She sang in a sing song voice teasingly, as she got up with a sleeping Riley in her hands.

I got Riley from her arms as I said goodbye and thank you a few more times before finally leaving.

--------------------------------------------------

I covered Riley in her covers as I kissed her goodnight, I walked out and went to my room leaving her room open a little just in case.

My parents still weren't here when I arrived home which really got me suspicious since they usually are always here, at least one of them is here while the other isn't.

I shrugged it off as I made my way to the shower but not before texting Jackson that I had arrived home.

I got inside the shower letting the cold water hit me as I thought about what tomorrow would hold.

I got out of the shower and checked my phone, as it vibrated warning me that I had a message.

I looked at the user ID and saw it was Jax, I mentally smiled as I opened it.

Alright, thanks for telling me. Can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)   Night babe! :*