Chapter 4 - Wild Nialler

This chapter is short...sorry!

READ ON!

Liam’s P.O.V.

            What would it take to prove to Danielle that I only loved her as a sister? Honestly, I have never been so annoyed by someone in my entire life. I told her I would take her home from the movies and now I was on her front porch, trying to avoid her lips from pressing to mine.

            “Dani,” I muttered, pulling my head back, “No,”

            “But, LiLi,” She pouted, sticking out her bottom lip, “Why not?”

            “I told you already, love,” I sighed, “You are like my sister,”

            “Stop calling me that,” She groaned, grabbing my shirt with her hands and pulling me close to her, “We aren’t related. We can still be together. Liam, I love you. And you act like you love me.”

            “No,” I said, gently pushing her away, “Danielle, I love you like a sister,” I repeated.

            As much as I said this, she still wouldn’t back off.

            Suddenly her lips pressed against mine. I didn’t like the feeling; they weren’t at all what I was expecting or wanting. I pushed her away and looked at her sternly.

            “When I say no, I mean it, Dani,” I insisted, “Now go inside. I’ll see you tomorrow once you have figured out what you’ve done,”

            I turned and walked off the porch, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Was it weird that I wanted her lips to be rougher? Wasn’t that something that gay guys thought? I groaned and pushed the heels of my hands into my eyes, trying to think straight.

            Danielle had always been after me, it was obvious from the first day of school. It was fun for awhile, being able to have a girl chase me around, but then, it just became annoying. I liked Danielle, I really did, but she wasn’t someone I loved in that way. It was different with her.

            I hopped in my car and headed back towards my house, hoping that I could forget about what had just happened. I drove until I passed by the bar. Niall was there, drinking with Harry, both of them looking too intoxicated for their own good. Being the overprotective guy I was, I parked my car and hopped out, running over to the bar’s outdoor patio and taking a seat beside the two.

            “Liam!” Harry slurred, his breath smelling strongly of alcohol.

            “Dear Lord, Harry,” I said, “How much did you drink?” My body recoiled from him naturally. I didn’t care too much for alcohol of any kind.

            “Less than Niall,” He smiled, slumping back in his chair. I turned to Niall then, who normally handled his alcohol well, but was now smiling giddily and singing quietly to himself.