"Yep, he usually ends up having these super emotional conversations with Heeseung and then they both end up crying." Jungwon cackled along with you, "It's even funnier when Sunghoon gets in the picture."

"I can imagine..." You huffed while sitting against his door, hearing as the music downstairs became more mellow.

"What did you have to tell me in private again?" Jungwon straightened his posture, stuffing the unopened packs of blood into his nightstand to get it out of your sight.

"I just wanted to tell you to watch your health." You stammered on, "Like really... I don't want you to die or have these blood meltdowns."

"It's tough y/n... How was I supposed to drink human blood in front of you?" Jungwon held onto his arm that was covered in dried red streaks, "I'm scared of my own self... Do you know how hard it is for me?"

"Jungwon... I also wished this didn't happen to you." You scooted back to the spot next to his bed, "But what's wrong with those packs of human blood anyways?"

"Because I don't know where they come from. What if these humans were forcibly drained of their blood just for me to drink?" Jungwon crinkled up his sheets, "I just want this nightmare to end already."

"T-then just take my blood instead." You suggested with a hard swallow.

"No?! Are you kidding me? Don't offer me your blood, please don't do this! Are you insane?" he shunned you away. You weren't surprised, you had the deep feeling he'd refuse it.

"I'm okay with it Jungwon. I'll be voluntarily giving you it so you won't feel bad drinking blood from some unknown source." You said merrily.

"Y/N I'm not taking your blood, end of the conversation."

"What? So you want to die in pain?"

"This world is just a dream, it won't matter if I die anyway."

Your heart ached upon hearing his thoughts. The room burned in silence as he hadn't realized what he said had genuinely hurt your feelings,
"But this world isn't a dream for me, Jungwon... You'll be gone from me forever." Your voice went soft with despair.

"Y/N I didn't mean it like that... I just don't know what to do at this point. Human blood is just so addicting in this world, it takes over your entire body... I can't imagine how hooked I'll get once I taste fresh blood... Your blood." He looked defeated, masking his face with his arms, "What if I end up killing you?"

He cut some sort of heartstring in your body when he had admitted what was really bothering him about the situation.

"Well look at the other boys... They seem to be able to control themselves right? Jungwon, I'm sure I can just get push you off of me. I'm a strong girl you know?" You tried to reassure him as he crumbled to pieces, "I'm gonna go down for a sec, just think about it, okay?"

...

You headed downstairs, a few people were now gone from the party. You could actually see the floor as you walked toward Jay who sat with Jaeyun passed out on the fuzzy carpet in the semi-empty living room. You picked up your cup you had left on the counter on your way, taking down the now room temperature liquid.

"Things go alright?" Jay questioned upon seeing your glum face.

"I guess... I just left him alone to think about some things, I'll talk to him before I go."

"About going home... Your friends told me to tell you that they left without you." Jay rubbed the back of his shoulder, "Something about Dahee wanting to leave but she had drunk too much to go home alone."