(I'm going to fucking blow hes brains out )

I begin opening the banana, licking the tip, keeping eye contact with him, watching the reaction of his face as I take the whole banana in my mouth , moaning just to piss him off more. Licking the bottom all the way to the top of the banana, smiling at him.

"Fuck, Noelani" Silvio says smacking his hand on the kitchen island, hunching hes back as he watches me.

I walk up to him " I think you need to get your little friends under control " I look down to his dick, letting him know that I know that I've just caused a morning problem.

Putting the banana peel in the bin, looking over my shoulder to see Silvio's annoyed face. Smirking at him just to piss him off way more than needed to but ehh!

Running down the shore of the beach, feeling the salty, tropical breeze hit my face. The peaceful sound of the waves hitting the rocks, birds tweeting . I finally felt free from all my problems.

I love the beach, it reminds me about all the amazing memories I had with mum. She would bring me and Sage to the beach of LA every Saturday without fail, even if she was busy she would still take us to the beach. Our mum was amazing, she had long wavy black hair, amazing piercing green eyes, an amazing body, she was nice to everyone and forgives people too easily even when she knows she shouldn't.

I WISH YOU WAS HERE TO HELP ME.

After my run, we all decided that we should go to the beach again. And later tonight Sage and I planned on taking everyone to the Drag show they were hosting 30 minutes away from the beach. We decided to not tell no one especially Silvio and Antonio, because we just knew they would say "NO".

I began walking to the beach with just my speaker and phone, i was wearing a 2-piece swimsuit that was off the shoulder and showed under boob and the bottems was a high-waisted thong with a combat belt attached to it.

I began opening Spotify on my phone, connecting my phone to the speaker and began blasting FRIENDS by Chase Atlantic, turning my face towards Silvio, watching his blank expression turn into annoyance . Just to piss him off more I walked up to him and began singing the lyrics.

What the hell were we?

Tell me we weren't just friends

This doesn't make much sense no

But I'm not hurt, I'm tense

'Cause I'll be fine without you, babe

Reighn manages to change the song to my favorite twerk song, and i think she knew it. MC Fioti - Bum Bum Tam Tam. Me , Reighn and Nelly begin dancing.

Me being the bad bitch started to twerk, hitting every beat , gaining more male attention over to where we are sitting. Nelly cheered like a proud mother and a very pissed Silvio staring.