Until now Ian hadn't failed his boss. He always organised his meetings and brought him everything he needed. He even once offered to give him a foot massage which Dave highly appreciated because Ian's soft and delicate hands felt like heaven on his hard, meaty soles and long toes.

But Ian had a secret that Dave didn't know about, and that was that he was an extremely kinky gay boy attracted to older men, most specifically towards his boss.

He had to remain secret about it if he didn't want to be fired, though. He received enough humiliation from part of the other workers. He didn't want Dave to hate him too.

So, once Ian was in Dave's office with the coffee, he carefully went to place it on his desk.

"Here's your c-coffee, sir." Ian said.

"Thank you, Ian." Dave said with a smile and took a sip.

"D-Do you need anything else?"

"For now I just want you to work on that report."

"Yes, sir. Um... Do you need a foot rub?"

"I'm fine like this, Ian. Thank you."

"Okay. I-I'm here for whatever you need."

Dave nodded at him and until now he was beginning to realise how innocent and pure Ian looked. He definitely didn't look like he was 19, rather 17 or 16.

He felt something weird inside him as Ian turned to leave. His perfect little ass seemed to bounce as he walked away.

Dave was too distracted that instead of grabbing a pen, he dipped his hand in his coffee, burning his fingers.

"Damn it!" Dave cursed. The sudden movement of his hand made him drop his coffee all over his suit and pants. "Oh for fuck's sake!"

"Mr. Ferris! Are you okay?" Ian ran back to him and looked at Dave's mess.

"Sorry for cursing, Ian, I just... Got distracted and I don't know why. This usually doesn't happen to me!" Dave said as he stood up.

"Don't worry, sir, it happens to everyone. You shouldn't feel embarrassed because of one little mistake-"

"Yes, I know. Bring me some napkins so I can clean this, will you?"

"Yes, sir!"

Ian ran out of the office for some napkins. In the meantime, Dave had to take off his coat, shirt and pants.

When Ian came back, he stopped at the sight of his boss in only his white underwear and long black socks. Dave looked at him.

"You're back. Give me those napkins." He ordered.

"Y-Y-Yes, sir." Ian stuttered and closed the door. He gave his boss the napkins.

Dave pressed them against the coffe stains on his pants and suit, all while being semi-naked in front of his PA.

When he turned to face him, he noticed Ian was all red in the face and there was a bulge under his pants. Ian noticed this and awkwardly turned to leave.

"S-Sorry, sir, I-I'll leave you alone-"

"No, wait."

Dave caught his wrist and pulled him against him, the small boy going to crash against Dave's hairy, meaty chest and stomach. Ian yelped and froze in place.

"S-Sir, w-what are you-"

"Ian, be honest with me... Are you gay?"

Ian looked up at his boss in surprise. "N-No, sir! W-Why are you asking me that?"