seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"

Start from the beginning

"You learn quickly."

He added a finger and I felt pleasure rising within me.

"Say my name for me angel."

I did what he asked, shutting my eyes tightly as he sent me into pure ecstasy.

                         Two Weeks Later

"You're a life saver Summer, thank you." Jay couldn't take his eyes off the paper lying in front of him. He had received an A on the midterm thanks to our study sessions.

"You did most of the work. Be proud of yourself!" I smile at him sincerely, and begin packing up my things. Luckily, class had ended early due to our professor having a family emergency.

The door to the lecture hall opens and I turn my head out of instinct. Devon is standing in the doorway, leaning against it. A few girls in the room had began whispering amongst themselves at the sight of him.

It was warmer today and he took full advantage of it.

He was wearing grey Nike basketball shorts, his keys weighing them down as the lanyard hung from his pocket. To match his shorts, he paired them with a black t-shirt and his hair was hidden by a fitted white cap, with a neon green check mark on it. Around his neck he wore his signature gold chain, with white Roches on his feet.

He looked edible.

He smiled at me once he found my face in the room.

"He always pick you up from class?" Jay asked, breaking me from my trance. I might've been hearing things but it almost sounded like he was annoyed.

"Sometimes when he's not busy." I stopped up and walked towards the stairs, jumping when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"What's up?" I looked back and Jay released me from his grip, glancing towards the door. I followed his eyes to see Devon stood with his arms crossed, wearing a cold expression.

Giving him a look, he eased up and rolled his eyes; flashing a toothy smile.

He was so easy.

"You okay?" I asked, returning my attention back to Jay.

"It's nothing, I'll hit you up later alright." He went back to putting his things away.

I didn't question him, instead I nodded and headed towards the door lightly pushing Devon out of it once I reached him.

"I thought you two were friends?" I took his hand in mine and he looked down at it smiling, bringing it to his face to leave a kiss on the back of my hand.

"We were never really friends Summer, I'm just cool with him." I squinted my eyes at him before deciding to drop it, whatever they had going on was between them.

"You wanna eat here, or I could drive you somewhere?" He was always trying to feed me.

"I have another class in like ten minutes I was just going to grab something from the vending machine." He let go of my hand and took off his hat, adjusting his hair underneath it.

"I'll take you out after." I nodded and turned my head down, not wanting him to see me blushing. Devon had always been like this. Affectionate I mean. I never felt shy around him until now. He's seen a part of me that I've only shared with one other person, which was big for me considering how my last relationship ended.

"I'm afraid this is where our time together ends." He sighed and gestured to my class building, I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"How long are we going to be home for so I know how much to pack?" I didn't want to bring too many clothes. "I wanted to stay a couple days, so we'll probably leave on the twenty-fifth if that's okay with you?"