47- Pulling a Frank

Magsimula sa umpisa

     "About 5, Ian's right you know, going on a run first thing makes you feel amazing," I smiled.

     Mickey screwed his face up at me in confusion, "You didn't get back from work til 3 Morg."

     I shrugged my shoulders, "I just got a ton of energy. Oh! Check out this sunrise! Look at that!" I pulled out my phone to show him the pictures I had taken earlier that morning.

     "Yeah that's real nice. Must really clear your mind watching a sunrise after a long night of gargling old man balls," he scoffed.

"Mm-hm."

"Hey Morgy!" I heard Ian call as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Fiona asked me like two days ago to talk to you about going back to school," he said, grabbing a pancake I made from my plate.

"Nah, I'm not going back. There's so much other shit I can do with my life Ian, there's no point," I smiled.

He sighed, "well, it's not a definite no yet okay? We gotta talk about it. Follow in Lips footsteps, not mine or Fi's."

Suddenly I heard footsteps running downstairs, "Fiona never came home!" Debbie said frantically, coming to stand by me and Ian, "she violated probation."

"She's not in her room?" I questioned.

Debbie shook her head, "I checked last night, again this morning."

"Back to the metal motel," Mickey butted in which made me send him a glare.

"I called Sheila, she's not there. Not at the hospital with Kev and V."

"The hospital?" Ian asked.

"V's having her babies."

"Shit, that's great," I smiled.

"Fiona would not miss her curfew on purpose!"

I paused for a minute, looking to Ian, "look Debs I'm sure she's fine but we'll call around to the hospitals just in case."

"Okay, I need Carl's shiv in case I run into my ex boyfriends new girlfriend," Debbie said, grabbing it from the kitchen counter. Ian threw her a confused look.

     "God I miss high school," Mickey sighed.

"Okay bye Debs! Stab the bitch," I called after her as Ian went to sit at the table with Mickey.

     Just as Debbie walked out and closed the door, Mandy came rushing downstairs, "Im late for work! This look okay?"

     Her bruises from Kenyatta were magically covered up with make up, "living with Terry brought out the artist in you. If I ever come across Kenyatta I'll shove the killing bat so far up his ass it'll come out his goddamn mouth," I said, handing her her squirrel hat before she rushed out the back door.

     "Anyone just see an underage girl drive off in a beater with Carl?" Lip asked coming in the door, holding Liam.

     "That would be Bonnie, Carl's new girl," Ian laughed from the table.

    "Girlfriend?" I asked as Lip came into the kitchen. I had no idea Carl had a girlfriend and this bitch was driving.

     "You been checking for Fiona?" He asked, handing me Liam and I held him on my hip.

     "Yeah I'm gonna call around to hospitals," Ian replied.

     I handed Liam a cookie while bouncing him up and down, worried shitless about Fiona.

     "What if she's pulling a Frank?" Lip suggested, "like went somewhere and got fucked up."

     Ian shook his head, "it's not like Fiona."

     "And what has she done this month that is like Fiona?"

     "Well you've been kind of a prick to her," I shrugged, "you've been pretty much ignoring her."

     "Hey stop, if she's bottoming out that's on her. I'm just saying maybe we should look for her like we look for Frank, check under bridges and shit."

     I paused to think for a minute, "What about, Mikes brother Robbie? The one who gave her the coke? We can go check there."

     "Why'd she get high with the guy that got her out in jail?" Mickey piped up.

     "We gotta check! She's been down lately. She could be anywhere."

"Okay, shit look I gotta go. You know I wish I could stay and help I just got this exam," Lip explained, "can you guys go?"

"Yeah, we'll go."