Chapter 23

Izuku POV

As morning came so did some loud ass people, I opened one eye to see half the class looking at us in awe. I opened my eyes and seen Tomura was still asleep along with everyone else. I looked at the class and they stopped and were looking at me "What time is it?" I groaned out "10:26 AM." Mina answered and I groaned loudly. "Shut up Izu" Toga groaned in her sleep. "Izuku you need to wake up, Dad will be here in an hour to get us" I heard Shoto say. "I can sleep for another 30 minutes then" I said and wrapped my arms around Tomura bring him closer to me. "Yeah you act like you don't take an hour to get ready" Shoto said and I glared at him but he had a smirk on his face. "Fine. You get to wake Touya up then" I said with a smirk. He shrugged and I knew he was about to get cussed out. He shook Touya yelling at him to wake up but Touyas hand lit on fire "Shut the fuck up" he growled out throwing some flames at Shoto who used his ice "you could have warned me that you two are the same in the mornings" Shoto pouted I shrugged "Oh did I forget to mention that? Sorry bro" I said with a smile "You're a dick" I chuckled "Eh not the first time I've heard that one before" I replied with a shrug. "Touya Todoroki wake the fuck up!" I yelled and he jumped up quickly then glared at me. "You just tried to kill your brother don't glare at me" I said casually and he looked at Shoto and the ice in front of him. "Oops?" Touya said and I snorted. I ran my hands through Tomuras hair and told him we had to get up. He whined and it was the cutest fucking thing ever. The girls started squealing on who cute it was "WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kacchan yelled and everyone jumped up and we all glared at him. His eyes widened "My bad... didnt know you guys were sleeping.." he said and we all sighed. Everyone got up and went to their rooms as twice carried Toga. "We'll be back" I said picking Tomura up and walked to our room.

Once we got there I sat him on the bed and got us outfits for today. Tomura and I took a shower and he stayed attached to me. We held each other under the water for what felt like an eternity but I wouldn't ask for anything else. I washed his hair and body for him and even moisturized his face for him. No matter what I think he's beautiful and perfect but he wants to do it so I help him. Once I finished washing both of us we got out, drying off and brushed our teeth. I brushed Tomuras hair for him and tried to brush mine but it was no use it's unbrushable for me I don't know why I still try. After we were done we got dressed and put our shoes on.

Izukus outfit

Izukus outfit