42|| Explosions and Showdowns

Start bij het begin

"H-hey, what are you–" His words died down in his throat when little fingers clutched the cloth of his pants tightly. As if it was afraid to leave his side.

What the--

"Little buddy, where's your parents?" Sapnap asked before he looked up at his starstruck friends, eyes silently asking for help as the baby pigman proceeds to burrow himself into Sapnap's pants, little fur trespassing his pants and prickling his skin.

"This is gonna be a problem..." Mumbo reached to scratch his nape as he observed the frightened mob, that now tried to bury itself onto Sapnap's pants which made the male let out an indignant sound as sharp tusks threaten to pierce through his skin and jeans.

"Hey, don't you have parent's to run back to?" Sapnap asks, wiggling the mob that hugged his leg off the ledge.

Grian and Mumbo paled, their soul left their body as they watch the fire elementalist shake the leg the little one has latched on a little harsher than usual, he really wanted the mob to fall into the lava.

"Do you have any heart?!"

"Don't shake him off like that, he'll fall into the lava!"

Their shouts fell deaf into Sapnap's ears as he continued shaking off the mob that started to screech louder and possibly attracting more attention to them, something they are trying to prevent from happening.

"Don't shake him off like that!" Grian exclaimed, running to the little pigman's aid and Sapnap halts, placing his foot back down.

The man then pried the kid from the hotheaded raven when it started thrashing in his arms and squeal like a pig trying to escape death which made Grian and Mumbo freak out. 

The elementalist's face soured as he glared at the kid, he's basically the bell of an approaching ice cream truck but instead of insufferable children sprinting towards them, it will be mobs pulled straight out from hell on earth.

"Shut it up!"

"We don't know how!"

"Maybe he likes you cause you're basically one of them?" Mumbo's theory made them stop to think only to break through the ice when they heard the little pigman start to squeak louder.

With an annoyed cry, Sapnap took the mob from Grian's hold and to his. And almost immediately, the sounds it was making fell silent as it found comfort in Sapnap's chest.

Burying itself on his neck making the raven-haired male flinch away, the tusks nudging the ticklish part of his neck, the patch of his skin turning red from the prickly hair the kid's face is covered with. Looking at his companions, he sighed.

"What do we do with him?"

"Bring him with us?" Mumbo innocently suggested making Sapnap scowl, knowing who's going to end up taking care of the little one in the overworld.

"I did not sign up to be a father yet."

"Maybe leave him near the portal?" Grian winced out, already regretting his own words.

"Heavens no!"

The suited-man cocked his head to the flame user only to see him give his friend a nod.

"Thank you for your kind suggestion," Sapnap said.

"You guys are monsters..." Mumbo breathes out, facepalming. "Foul, foul creatures."

With that clear up, they made their way out of the cave they made themselves with the TNT and the bed they brought from the overworld. 

With a child in one arm and precious crafting materials filling their inventory, they head up the stairs only to be met with an odd sight of piglins lined up in front of the exit of the hole they dug out to be their extracting area.