chapter 04

it was 3 o'clock in the morning when Jungkook eyes suddenly opened and he got up and went to the kitchen to get some water...

When he reached the kitchen, his head suddenly started spinning. He picked up the glass, but the glass fell from his hand and he fainted...

💔💔💔

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around, realizing that they were not at home.
He saw his hands drips and some wires in his chest.
He realized he was in the hospital.
He closed his eyes....
After a while the door opened and Jimin came He saw him.

Jimin said " how are you feeling now?

After 10 years, he heard Jimin soft voice " em em fine hyung " he slowly said

Jimin " doctor said you don't take care of yourself.
You don't eat. You fainted due to weakness."

Jungkook shook his head and said, " Where is yoongi hyung?"

" gone home to cook " Jimin sat on the chair and spoke
" You are lucky that you have yoongi he is still standing with you today and look at me I'm the one who left my best friend in pain "

" Sorry hyung everything is my fault please forgive me "

Jimin " yes It's your fault but I give you one last chance to bring your tae back to you "

Jungkook looking at him.. shocked....

" first you have to take care of yourself because if tae see you in this situation he will be more upset,worried "

Jungkook " Hyung I'm so bad...why don't I die...I'm too tired to live "

Seeing him so broken, Jimin said
"Everything will be fine and crying will not cure anything kook....Face what you have done ,be brave "

Suddenly door open and Yoongi came in He had a bag in his hand
he said " Get up, my kook. Let's eat now.
I've made your favorite food "

yoongi take out the food in the plate Jimin help him and Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes and said

" hyung " Yoongi was worried when he saw him cry Jungkook said, " i-im in p-pain hyung h-hug m-me.....p-please h-hu... "

Before he could finish, Yoongi hugged him and said,
"sshhh...I'm here kook...
i promise...I'll fix everything....
We'll find tae together...we found him "

Jungkook hugged him tightly and cried. jimin's eyes filled with tears and he said in his heart
" He should get one last chance "

💔💔💔

At 8 am Jin woke him up and said " tae get up we have to go on a picnic today it will be late "

tae opened one eye and said " 5 minutes hyung "

jin said " Getting up for 5 minutes...I prepare sia...namjoon will come from the walk you just get up " jin left

5 min pass 10 min pass he slept peacefully suddenly door of his room opened and his daughter sat on top of him and shouting jumping and said
" Dady daddy wake up...we have to go "

tae said " 5 more minutes Princess "

Sia " No more 5 minutes daddy come on it's morning daddy wake up "

She kept screaming and tae got up and said " you become a devil these days "

he tickling sia and she laughing Jin came and said, " Just come out now, breakfast is ready...come sia "

She got up, kissed tae cheek and went out..Tae smile went to the bathroom...

" You came late today joonie " jin said gave namjoon a morning kiss