Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 4: The Fight Heard Throughout the Cosmos

Start from the beginning

Zeus: I see.... you're calling out your moves!!!!! Right!

Zeus hit Ayanokouji in the face as Ayanokouji also spit out blood. 

Ayanokouji and Zeus: Left!

They both hit each other in the face as the ground exploded and more sections of the giant stadium were disintegrated. The cameras and tvs were all destroyed. All gods and humans could see was from their naked eye.

Zeus came in with another straight punch at Ayanokouji's stomach, as it landed perfectly, causing Ayanokouji to spit out buckets of blood. 

Ayanokouji sighed after throwing out a tooth. 

Ayanokouji: My turn

He hit Zeus in the stomach as well as he spit out blood. However, neither fighter lost ground and instead proceeded to pound each other without a care of their bodies. It was as if all they saw was the other's eyes.

Ryuen: Absolutely amazing. 

...

...

...

The exchanges continued onward, as they became much and much more powerful, to the point where every single hit landed on both sides. The entire stadium was a radius for their attacks. 

And all the two did was stand in the center of the mess that was once a stadium to continue to trade blows, relishing in the other's blood loss. 

Zeus: You really are fucking tough, kid.

Ayanokouji continued to strike, despite also getting hit as well. He was so wired into his craft, that all his body knew was attack and defend. However, at this stage, defense was meaningless for both parties. 

Every blow Ayanokouji dealt to Zeus, it was met with a blow in return. This left the stadium smelling of blood and spit as it was everywhere amongst the wreckage.

Zeus: I could go all day!

Ayanokouji: ...

Continuous silence came from Ayanokouji as the blows kept coming. However, Zeus appeared to get the upper hand. As more blows from both parties hit one another, he landed a powerful jab at Ayanokouji's temple, which sent him in the air as Zeus jumped up and landed his famous 'God's Hammer' on Ayanokouji's back, as he thrashed him into the ground. 

Zeus: huhhhh.... what a day.... I'm so exhausted.... so..... are you finally going to talk.... kid?

Ayanokouji got up as he fixed his back and spit out blood as he continued to attack Zeus. But all it was met was continuous blows that were gradually growing more powerful. 

Zeus was tremendously injured from all of the continues blows the two suffered, however, Ayanokouji seemed to carry the bulk of them. 

Zeus: You're getting slower, kid!!!!

He landed a straight punch on Ayanokouji's jaw as Ayanokouji spun around and was flung onto the ground. 

Kei: No, Ayanokouji!!!!

Nagumo: What a fucking mess. 

Jack the Ripper: This does not go well with my tea. 

Zeus: It seems you're at your wits end, kid. You gave me.... all you got.... and you don't have enough to contend with me.