Chapter 5: 'Victory' for Humanity

As the whole stadium saw, Eros was finally dead. He had been reduced to simple ashes, a long shot from his original divine body. Ayanokouji stood there as he bent down and looked at the decayed body of Eros. He didn't even cheer or celebrate his victory. He simply stood there until the announcer proclaimed him to be the winner.  

Ares was weeping on the ground as he couldn't hold his tears. On the side of the gods, there was not a single soul that didn't shed a tear. Aphrodite, as composed as she was, destroyed the seat she sat from and was ready to get up to the platform and rip Ayanokouji's head clean off.

However, as the gods were becoming restless, it was Brunhilde who showed her emotions for everyone to see. 

Brunhilde: MY GOD, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!! WHAT A FUCKING, DOMINANT SHOWING!

Professor Ayanokouji simply nodded at her reaction.  She couldn't hold her excitement as she balled out on the ground to the horror of the rest of the Gods.

However, Humanity responded to her screams of victory with their own as they screamed out Ayanokouji' name for all to hear. What was once doubt in their choice was replaced with the relief that Humanity was saved.   

Class D and the rest of Ayanokouji's classmates, however, were horrified of the sudden victory. However, there were a few of them who were relieved to see Ayanokouji victorious, that being Kei, Sayanakagi, Ichinose, Shiina, Sakura, and most especially Ryuen. 

Ryuen: KUKUKUKUKU! I told you fucks that he'd do it! That monster does the impossible! Now he made me fucking rich!

Ichinose warmly smiled as Kei was clutching her hands in relief as she sat down normally. She finally knew it was over. Kei stared at Ayanokouji, her boyfriend, who was simply standing there with an emotionless face.

Kei thought about what would happen when they return home. What will their classmates say about Ayanokouji? What will happen to the both of them. She had already planned to tell others of their relationship in order to keep him away from the claws of other girls, but now she would have to wait since the time wasn't right. 

Kei: MOU!

Ayanokouji POV

The fight was quick and simple. I had not sustained a single fatal blow, which was lucky. It was troublesome for my classmates to know about my abilities, but no matter. After I finish this tournament, I have no intention of returning to that school. I plan to live my life out in peace at a different school. 

As I contemplated my future, I realized something when I saw Zeus up there. He, no surprise, wasn't smiling. However, it almost seems like he was waiting for something. He looked down at me and just continued to stare, as if he wanted to rip through my entire body with that glare. 

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Goll then started to talk to me. 

(Goll): Ayanokouji, we did it!