"Besides, I gotta go."

"I'm coming with you-"

"Oh no you're not." Arabella spoke rather authoritatively. "You're staying here. You need to rest."

"I'm supposed to protect you not the other way around." He moaned in protest.

"Well you've done a pretty shit job of it recently." She teased jokingly. "If you really wanna be helpful, try figure out what's going on with Hope and Aunt D. They're hiding something from me, I know it."

"On it. Where are you going anyway?."

"I'm late for a rave, or whatever it is." She spoke, flicking through her closet for an outfit.

"Rave? Your friends are taking you to a rave? We're talking about the same people here right?"

Arabella rolled her eyes as she laid her choice across her bed. "Some guy invited me, I wasn't going to go until Scott practically begged me. Something about a plan for Jackson attacking tonight?"

"I bet Stiles was happy about that." Tyson tormented from the doorway, giving the girl enough privacy to change.

"Oh you know it." She retaliated in a similar tone, smoothing out her outfit as she looked into the mirror. Time to save Jackson, again.

- - -

- - -

Stiles stood beside bus jeep, waiting impatiently for his part of the plan as he swivelled a pair of keys between his finger tips, almost dropping them into a puddle. Arabella spotted him first, making her way over as a faint brush glazed over his cheeks at her appearance. His foul mood diffused almost instantly.

Rambling on, he managed to successfully recall their plan, explaining each detail to the girl as she pushed him to get to the point.

With all the information, she now noticed just now anxious the boy was for his part, A gentle hand raised to his cheek, planting a soft kiss on his lips as she nodded in his direction before taking off. "You can do it. You always figure it out."

- - -

"Scott!" Her angelic tone rang out, looking around desperately for one of her best friends. But there was no sign of him. She'd seen Allison wondering around with Matt, though she was almost certain the Argent's weren't supposed to be involved in the nights plans..that was never good.

"For the love of God, Scott?!" She called, exiting the building as she roamed outside. Her attempts were to no avail. "Where the hell did you go?" She muttered to herself, looking around, under the familiar sensation of being watched.