𝐋𝐈𝐕

"More shots!" Bobby laughed as Chibs poured some more. Juice and Gemma were talking in the corner. Ali slowly drank her liquor, watching them from a distance. When Juice walked over and sat beside her, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and put her lips to his ear.

"Stop talking to her, you'll get yourself killed." She snapped under her breath.

"What?" he asked shakily.

"Jackson is already looking for the one who killed her, and you made up a lie for my mother. You'd get killed too." He stayed quiet. "Don't make me flip shit on my mother."

"Ali," he said before she got up and walked over to her mom.

"A word please?" She said in an impatient tone as she walked out of the clubhouse and to the parking lot.

"What do you need, sweetie?" She asked, holding a drink to her lips.

"You're in deep shit," Alison spat. She knew her mother would not listen to her unless she forced her to. "Jax is looking for the one who killed--"

"How do you know?" Gemma queried.

"Stop talking about it and forget it even happened. Do you understand how much this angers me?" She argued.

"Lower your damn voice."

"You hurt the one man that's been by my side since birth," Ali said softly. "Jackson is one of the most important people in my life, and you're fucked." Alison's attitude caused Gemma to backhand her across the face.

"Do not talk to me that way! I am your mother!" Jax ran over and stepped between them. His height was significant to his little sister's. She was the smallest of their family. Ali wiped her bottom lip where her mother's ring had opened a cut.

"You're on your own." Ali said and took her heels off.She was joined by Kozik and Kip at the picnic table.

"You've got a little..." Kip wiped her lip and she laughed.

"How are you two?" She said, ignoring the glares from her mother.

"I'm okay,"Kozik said with a slight laugh.

"We're good." Kip said in a soft voice. She sat on the table between the two men.

"You're not good," Ali said, looking at Kip. "Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"What a total fucking lie." Kozik laughed. "He really likes you." Ali's cheeks heated up.

"Shut up," Kip shot back as he walked to TM and into the office.

Kozik chuckled, "Pussy."

A/N

i'm writing another soa book! it'll be a half-sack/kip book.
i'm also sad to say that this book is very very slowly coming to an end. comment some ideas for my new prospect book!