01 : 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Jesus!"

I skidded back as he suddenly puked. He fell to his knees, throwing up more. I looked up the sky, imagining God's big hand poking out from the dark clouds, giving me a massive thumbs up. I winced.

"Eurghhh! Hck! Ahck!" He coughed, spitting the rest of his vomit to the ground.

"Excuse me," I tapped his shoulder. "Sir, are you okay?"

"Yeah.."

"You look awfully stricken. You need to go home and rest before anything else happens. Please, sir, let me help."

"I don't need no help.."

I extended my arms to him but he inched away like a toddler not wanting to be held by his mother. I saw him pout, his soft, brown locks bouncing as he shook his head.

"Sir."

'You little shit, let me do my thing. I don't want to go to hell.' I thought.

He looked at me. "What time is it..?"

Instinctively, I felt for my pockets. Then, I realized that I didn't have my phone with me. He didn't wait for any response though. He shakily got up on his own and limped away as if we never talked.

I observed for a few seconds and then, he fainted.

"Is he serious?"

[Third Person's POV]

Beomgyu groaned, sensing his entire being slowly awaking. He rolled around the bed, sunlight seeping through the thin, draping curtains of his window. His bare torso glazed against the soft sheets, making him want to buzz some more. It wasn't until he caught a whiff of a distinct aroma that made him rise from his position.

Head pounding, he grabbed his shirt from a close-by chair and dressed. He couldn't remember much from last night. All he knew was that he entered a bar for a couple swigs and God knows what happened next.

"Ugh.." he rubbed his temple. "..why the fuck am I smelling.. Waffles..?"

Beomgyu went straight to the kitchen where the delectable smell obviously came from. To his utter surprise, there was a girl of which he never knew, back facing him, as she was the one making the treats. She was singing softly, lose grey shirt over waist pants as her clothes.