Ladybug and Chat Noir?

Start from the beginning

"Natalie, why is Ad-" Gabriel had walked in the room wondering why his son and his girlfriend were not at breakfast yet but stopped immediately upon noticing her with her phone out, snapping pictures of the teens

"Natalie, why is Ad-" Gabriel had walked in the room wondering why his son and his girlfriend were not at breakfast yet but stopped immediately upon noticing her with her phone out, snapping pictures of the teens. Scared, Natalie dropped her phone, startled by Gabriel. She gulped nervously, knowing Gabriel did not like it when people took pictures of his son without his knowledge. Actually, many had been fired or sued for doing just that.

She began to stutter, "G-Gabriel, I am so s-sorry. I just thought it w-was cute and-" Natalie's stammering was interrupted by Gabriel. "Natalie... send me a copy this I want to have. Make sure Adrien gets one too. I am sure he will love them." Natalie's jaw dropped. The man before her was truly was a new Gabriel. "Yes, sir, right away," she answered, picking up her phone.

"Oh, and Natalie? Come down when you finish here. Breakfast is waiting on us. We should let the kids sleep in a bit. They were emotionally exhausted last night."

_________________________________________________________________________

Adrien decided it was time to wake Marinette up. He did remember his father mentioning a last-minute photoshoot in the park later on today, and he wanted them to be well fed before leaving. The photoshoot was one he didn't want to miss. It would be their first photoshoot together. Hopefully, they could announce their relationship with it. "Princess, wake up," he whispered in her ear. "Umm," she replied as she went back to sleep. "We have to get up, M'lady. We have a photoshoot later, and let's not forget a project to do." He smiled, caressing her cheek.

"Nooo, five more minutes, mom." She mumbled, causing Adrien to let out a whole hearty laugh. Hearing his laughter caused Marinette to remember where she was. Marinette shot her eyes open and watched Adrien hold his stomach and keep laughing. "A-Adrien I- thinking don't what know was.. oh man," she stated, embarrassed. Once again, she was stuttering and talking nonsense. This only made Adrien laugh harder.

All suddenly, Adrien felt the confidence he had when being Chat Noir and made a bold move. "Well, well, well, princess. You thought I was your mother? Well, can your mother do this?" He asked as he kissed the side of her lips. "Or this," he whispered in her ear, kissing her jawline. "How about this?" he whispered seductively as he nibbled on her earlobe and continued kissing her neck, earning a moan from Marinette.

Adrien wanted so much to continue, but he knew he had to stop. If he didn't stop now, he doubted he could stop later. Adrien felt himself beginning to get excited. He let out a small gasp as he felt his underwear begin to tighten. This had never happened to him before. Not with anyone else. The feeling was new to him, and the want was excruciating. He hoped and prayed that Marinette didn't notice his body's reaction to the feel of her skin on his. God, he couldn't describe just how much he wanted to ravish her right now.

 He loved that Marinette made his body act this way, but he knew he couldn't take it farther. It was not that he didn't want to do everything with her, but he was a gentleman. His mother raised him to respect his woman and treat them like queens. He had been brought up with values, and he would not disrespect his father's home. Let along with her or himself for that matter. Adrien had a plan. He would control himself no matter how hard it was.