Y/n: "It's fine, I'm used to her discouraging words by now. We all are," They sighed ad looked at Jennie.

Claire: "Sorry for dragging you into our family drama. I know it's not what you want to experience when you come to Paris," She apologized.

Jennie: "Oh it is okay. Y/n told me bits and pieces of everything and it's fine. Everyone has their own problems and not everyone's life can be perfect. If you want to speak to me about it, I'm fine with that as well, I told your sister the same thing." She nudged my arm playfully.

Y/n: "How sweet," I glanced at her and went back to my food.

Willow: "I'm glad my sister has friends like you," She said making me roll my eyes since I could picture the smirk on her face.

Y/n: "Actually, Ms. Kim over here saw me as competition awhile back, maybe she still does but yeah. I also spilled her coffee on my first day there," They laughed hearing our story.

Y/d/n: "Last time I checked, that's not the correct way to pick up girls," I scoffed and shook my head.

Y/n: "She was ready to bite my head off and-"

Jennie: "I was not! You just annoyed me!" She defended herself.

Y/n: "You were snappy the moment you laid your eyes on me!" She rolled her eyes and huffed.

Claire: "Trust me, Y/n and spotlight don't go together. She hates it and when we attend family things, she takes one with us as a family and walks away. We also cant publish the full family one because she doesn't want people to know any information about her and her family."

Willow: "I can respect it though, little sis wants to be self-made." I gave her a thumbs up.

Y/n: "Thank you," I mumbled hearing them laugh.

Y/d/n: "So, do you want to hear embarrassing stories about Y/n?" He grinned.

Y/n: "Dad!"

Jennie: "Oh my God! Yes!"

___

Jennie: "Your dad is funny," I chuckled walking around the 'Arc De Triomphe' with her.

We decided to go sightseeing after we left my parent's house because it was late and I know she wanted to go site seeing as soon as possible.

Y/n: "My dad is such an oddball," I laughed remembering his jokes. "He loves to make you laugh and he is a charmer, I'll give you that." She giggled.

Jennie: "I thought you had a rocky relationship with him?" I sighed knowing she would get me to talk about it.

It wasn't a bad thing either.

It was just difficult.

Y/n: "My father has his moments and when he does, he can be an asshole. My sisters and I know that but at least he acknowledges it and apologizes for it. You know, he had his ups and downs and he had his fair share of moments but he was always there for me..." I admitted looking down at my shoes.

Jennie: "He was?" I nodded.

Y/n: "He was there for sports days, my school matches, he always made sure I was happy. You know, when he would come from work every day, he would buy me some sort of chocolate or chips, something just to see me smile." I smiled remembering everything.

Jennie: "Was he the same with your sisters?" I hummed.

Y/n: "He was, he always thought about us no matter what." I saw down on a bench with Jennie.

Jennie: "And your mom?" I sighed looking ahead. The

Y/n: "I know I sound like a shitty kid to other people but my mother... she's so infuriating. We know that she did a lot for us and we appreciate it but she's expecting so much from us. It's like she gave up everything in her life for us, which she didn't by the way, but we gave to do the same for her, no matter what. No compromises. You know, one year for my sisters birthday, she was so excited to go to this restaurant that was opening up and my mother canceled the reservation and made one at a place none of us like but we didn't even care about us, Willow was so upset because she did that." I said looking over at her.

Jennie: "That's not so bad-"

Y/n: "You know that whenever we get into an argument with her she always has to say the most hurtful thing she can think off. She says such nasty things that it makes us ball our eyes out and question if she's even our mother. She's manipulative, she only cares about her extended family and she doesn't care if she has to throw is under the bus for it." Jennie sighed.

Jennie: "Y/n, she's still your mom." I bit my inner cheeks.

Y/n: "Just because she's blood doesn't mean anything. Words can't describe my mother, only her actions will reveal how she really is." I spoke shaking my head.

Jennie: "Well, this trip isn't about them, okay? So let's enjoy ourselves." She smiled making me return it.

Y/n: "You're right, how's about we take some pictures?" I said making her take my hand and yank me up from the bench.

Jennie: "You have to take pictures of me! I need them for Instagram." I chuckled and snapped a few shots of her. "And now it's your turn!" She took my camera and pushed forward.

We finished taking pictures and walked around for a bit longer before we stopped at a cafe and got some coffee.

We decided to head back to the hotel we were supposed to stay at and get our rooms and settle in before dinner.

Jennie: "Woah this place is fancy," I snorted.

Y/n: "It is, the price is fancy too." She rolled her eyes and smiled when we walked up to reception.

"Ms. Y/l/n, it is so good to have you back!" I smiled at him.

Y/n: "Thanks Vince, I missed home." He chuckled.

"Home missed you, trust us." I laughed, "How can I help you and the pretty lady with you?" Jennie blushed.

Y/n: "This is Jennie Kim, she is my partner for a school project and a friend." He smiled and welcome her.

"Now how can I help you?" I sighed.

Y/n: "We need the keys to our rooms," He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your mother called and told us to cancel it," I hummed.

Y/n: "Yes but she said she would call back and book them again..." I pursed my lips, "She didn't, didn't she?" He shook his head.

"I got a call from her saying that you would make your own arrangements and not to bother saving the rooms." I clenched my jaw.

Of course, she is being petty because I don't want to stay with her.

Y/n: "Just fucking great!" I huffed out balling my fists.

Jennie: "It's okay, relax." She said holding my fists, "Is there no other rooms?" She asked pleading with him.

"All the rooms are booked out, Ms. Kim. It's an important month and everywhere is busy..." He mumbled.

Y/n: "God, this is why I didn't want to tell anyone I was coming here." I muttered to myself.

"There is still the room you rented for the photoshoot. The penthouse suite," We both looked at him.

Jennie: "That would mean-"

"The two of you will have to share for the remainder of your trip, Ma'am."

100 votes + comments guys! 😛

So, sharing a room are we? 😉