Fifteen.

I know I owe y'all an update and I'm sorry for being late! I had a lot of personal things I had to deal with but I'm back! And ready to serve up some steamy chapters! Spam me 😏

Y/n Pov.

Day 2.

"Ms. Y/l/n," I heard someone knock on the door.

Y/n: "It's too early!" I whined falling back asleep.

"Ma'am, it's ten o clock and I'm sure you would want to start your day." I huffed and rolled onto my back.

Y/n: "Okay! Thank you!" I called out hearing the footsteps start to fade. I rubbed my eyes and looked to my side seeing Jennie laying on her stomach and scrolling through her phone, "You're awake?" I questioned.

Jennie: "U-Uh, I mean, yes." She glanced over at me and looked back at her phone, "I woke up half an hour ago." I sat up and grabbed my phone.

Y/n: "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked seeing some messages from our friends.

Jennie: "You looked peaceful so I left you, I didn't mind lazing around in bed anyway." She shrugged sitting up.

Y/n: "Do you want some coffee?" I asked pressing the buzzer in my room.

Jennie: "Sure, do you want to have breakfast here or go out?" She asked getting out of bed and walking to her suitcase. I eyed her and licked my lips before looking back at my phone.

Y/n: "We can eat here, I know my mother will be gone so happier times have arrived." I smiled getting out of bed myself.

Jennie: "You know, you could be nice and kill her with kindness." I scoffed.

Y/n: "Just so she can actually kill me? Nope." I popped the p and heard someone knock on my door. I walked to the door and opened it to see some of the maids.

"Morning Ms. Y/l/n, Ms. Kim, sorry to bother you but I wanted to clean up the room a bit and ask if you needed anything?" I allowed some maids inside letting them make the bed and open the curtains.

Y/n: "Jennie, what would you like?" I looked at her and saw her gape at me speechless.

Jennie: "I'm still shocked that you're literally royalty and failed to mention it to me," I chuckled and sighed, "Can I have a coffee please?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'll also have some. Could you have it delivered to the room, please? It's late and we need to get ready." I smiled.

"Yes ma'am, also I'll send up some of those cookies you like." I smiled and thanked them when they left.

Jennie: "Is this how you live when you're with your family?" She asked looking around the now bright room.

Y/n: "Yes, but my parents come to Paris a lot because it's calmer and well, it's Paris." I chuckled walking to my suitcase, "You can shower and get ready here, I'll use Claire's room since she must be done already." I grabbed my things and looked at her, "Are you okay?" She hummed.

Jennie: "I am, it is just a lot to process." I nodded.

Y/n: "I know, I'll talk to you more about it today, okay?" She smiled and nodded.

I left the room and walked to my sisters seeing it empty and started getting ready. I changed into this 👇 before making my way back to my room. I knocked on the door and heard no response, I opened it slightly and peeked my head inside to see no one.

 I knocked on the door and heard no response, I opened it slightly and peeked my head inside to see no one