Fourteen.

I'm here to serve some steamy chapters along with some emotional ones, get ready! 😏 100 comments or more for double updates! 🙈

Y/n Pov.

Day 1.

Jennie: "We're here!" She grinned running down the steps of the private jet my father had sent out.

Y/n: "Yes, yay." I grumbled walking down the steps.

Jennie: "Stop being such a grinch and enjoy the moment! We're in Paris!" She spun around making me stare at her and smile slowly, "Come and take a picture with me." She ordered taking her phone out.

Y/n: "Are you going to be bossing me around the entire trip?" I inquired standing next to her.

Jennie: "If I feel like I want to, I will." I shook my head and smiled as she snapped the picture, "Look at that, you do smile." I hummed and looked around the landing strip.

Y/n: "It's good to be back, I always loved the atmosphere here." I admitted walking into the airport with a few security guards following me.

Jennie: "Again? How many times have you been here and why is there security following us?" She asked eyeing me.

Y/n: "There's a lot you're going to find out about me, Kim. You better get ready for it." I put my glasses on and saw them grab both of our luggage, "Make sure to get that in the car safe and sound." One of the guards nodded walking away.

Jennie: "...you still haven't answer any of my questions that I asked when we were on the plane." I sighed straightening out my coat.

Y/n: "I'd rather show you than explain," I winked walking out of the airport to see loads of photographers standing there and waiting for me.

"Ms. Y/l/n! Over here!"

"Y/n, how does it feel to be back Paris?"

"Where have you been?"

Questions were thrown around us making me take Jennie's hand and lead her to the car I hired for us. I helped her inside before standing back and letting them take a few shots, I got in the car and shut the door when they were done.

Jennie: "Uhm, what the fuck just happened?" She asked confused.

Y/n: "Well-"

"Sorry to interrupt Ms. Y/l/n but your parents requested we bring you to the house before taking you anywhere else. Your mother insisted," I rolled my eyes and sighed waving my hand.

Y/n: "Very well, I can't avoid her forever." They nodded and starting driving to the place my parents had here.

Jennie: "Y/n, I need answers. Now." She crossed her arms over her chest.

Y/n: "You know that I have a...difficult relationship with my parents and you're going to find out why sooner than I  expected." I sighed glancing at the cat-eyed girl, "My parents, they're big deals and everyone loves them besides their kids." I chuckled bitterly.

Jennie: "I thought you had a good relationship with your dad?" She frowned sensing that the subject was hard for me to speak about.

Y/n: "My father and I have a good relationship, we really do but there are times when he becomes unbearable but it's mostly because of my mother. I love him, I do, but I keep my distance because there's a lot of family problems to unpack with us...with me." I admitted knowing I could be open with her.

There was something about her that made me want to tell her all my secrets.

Every fucked up one.