Chapter 1: Back home

"Hey mom" Deku called out as he entered through the door. Before he had a chance to put his suitcases down and take off his shoes, backpack etc. Inko rushed him.

"You're back! You're finally back! My sweet boy is finally home for good!" Inko shrieked in excitement and joy. She knew he wouldn't be staying at home forever and he would eventually move out but nevertheless, she was just happy to have him back. And Deku knew better than to ruin her excitement so he simply hugged his mother. It's funny, when he joined UA his mother would've knocked him off balance or knocked him over by rushing him like this, but he'd grown taller since then and not to mention way stronger. If Deku hadn't returned her embrace then she would've bounced off of him.

"Hi mom" Deku said clutching onto his mother, he'd missed her.

"Izuku. I'm so proud of you" she said as tears of joy fell from her face. Before Deku could reply she spoke again.

"And wherever Toshinori is, I'm sure he couldn't be prouder of the man you've become" Inko said. Deku held back the bubbling emotions. He wanted to burst into tears as this was the first time he'd truly stopped to wonder how All Might would react or what he would've done or said when he found out Deku had passed his pro license exam.

All Might. I miss you. I can only imagine what you'd say if you were still-...he'd be proud. Of course he would. This is all he ever wanted for me.

"I know he is mom. I know he is" was all he could muster for now as a singular teardrop fell from his eye. Finally the two of them released each other. Inko frowned when she saw his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Deku wasn't particularly doing anything of notice but when a mother knows, she knows. Something was off with him, she just didn't know what.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong we were just having a moment and I guess I got a little-" Deku tried to defend as he immediately started getting flustered. He needed to tell her the news about Uraraka but he was terrible at keeping things from his mother. She wasn't making it any easier for him either since she cut him off.

"Did you and Uraraka have a fight or something?" Inko asked. Deku winced when she said Uraraka's name, worried she would guess that she's pregnant. Thankfully she hadn't but if he didn't stop her soon she probably would.

"No we didn't fight, it's nothing like that. We just-" Deku began but again she interrupted.

"Did you break up!?" she squeaked in shock, clasping her hands over her mouth. She looked devastated and Deku was doing his best not to just blurt it out. He was going to tell her the truth but he wanted to ease her into it. This wasn't something she was going to take well.

"No! We didn't break up mom. We-" Deku tried to explain but once again Inko being Inko jumped to conclusions.

"Something happened to her!? Is she ok? Or is it Eri!? Oh gosh please don't say something happened to sweet little Eri. Izuku Midoriya you'd better start explaining yourself young man" Inko demanded in a very strict tone, waving a very demanding finger at him.

"Mom I'm trying to explain. If you'd just let me-" Deku tried to explain but she cut him off again. Deku was starting to get frustrated now.

"I mean it young man. What's going on?" Inko asked. Deku groaned.

"If you would stop interrupting me mom then I would tell you that she's-" Deku tried once more to tell her but she was in panic mode. So, once again she interrupted him and Deku was losing his patience.

"Dead? In a coma? Hospitalised? With somebody else? She didn't leave you for somebody else did she? Because if she did it I'll-" Inko was well and truly in panicked mother mode considering and racing through every possible worst case scenario except the actual one that had happened. This time however it was Deku who cut her off as he'd finally had enough of trying to let her down easily and take his time to explain.

"She's pregnant!" Deku exclaimed. Inko froze and Deku flinched, waiting for the lecture or the scolding to come. But it didn't. Nothing happened. It was as if time itself had stood still. The only reason Deku knew it hadn't was because he could see the cat rolling around on the sofa.

"Mom? Did you hear what I said? Ochako's pregnant. I...got her pregnant" Deku said. One of Inko's eyes twitched a few times letting Deku know that she hadn't completely frozen and she was listening. He waved his hand in front of her face but got no reaction.

I think I finally broke her.

"I know you had that whole conversation with me about safe sex and so on but we thought we were being safe and Ochako was on the pill and it just sort of happened" Deku explained. Still nothing. Deku couldn't tell what was going through her head. Probably better not to know.

"Mom? Are you ok?" he asked reaching out to touch her hand to see if that would spark some sort of reaction. However before he could do it his mother finally moved and when she did almost everything in the apartment was lifted up off the floor by her telekinesis. Deku fell to the floor, surprised and shocked by the sudden movement and his mother was now stood, towering over him.

"Izuku. Midoriya..." she said surprisingly calmly. However Deku knew she was anything but calm, due to all the objects that were floating around that he knew she'd crush him with if she felt like it.

"Yes?" he asked. She glared at him and her eyes may as well have been glowing red to complete the look. From where Deku was she looked like she could be a villain.

"She's pregnant?" Inko asked. Deku tried to collect himself.

"Yes mom" he replied anxiously looking at the floating knives.

Please don't have a telekinetic outburst. There's only one way that ends. I knew I shouldn't have supercharged her quirk.

"Are you sure?" she asked and again her eye twitched.

"Yes. We're sure. She's definitely pregnant" Deku said. Inko took a deep breath and paused for a moment. Before Deku could do or say anything, everything suddenly returned to its proper place, removing the threat of being crushed by a table or stabbed by kitchen knives. Deku took a sigh of relief but it was too soon. The moment he tried to stand up Inko's glare returned and suddenly she'd picked up everything in the apartment once again as the threat of being crushed returned. However Inko was finally about to let Deku know how she felt about the whole thing and what she thought.

I'm sure it's not that bad.... Right?

"IZUKU MIDORIYA! WHAT THE FUC-..."